Reviews for Pushing Through
Isaac had a bike not a car love your storytellin
Shyanneponce chapter 1 . 5/30
Is this chapter set before or after Isaac becomes a werewolf?
Romantic Journalist chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I really love how this is going, and I'm such a huge fan of Isaac's, but I was wondering if you'd condsidered going through your story to edit the tenses so that there's a better flow?
Ey chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
WORST ISAAC FIC seriously don't read this. It's an oc/oc story that's just frustrating, annoying and boring as hell. I literally skipped 10 chapters and the main oc was still with the other oc and no where near liking Isaac. Very uncomfortable to read. Would not recommend.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
I don't approve Isaac's behavior, he should NOT having forced himself on her... it was wrong.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
The poor cub, I feel like hugging Isaac and never let him go.
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 25 . 1/31/2015
Finally!
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
Can't it just be Isaac time, this other dude is getting on my nerves.
Just Anonymous chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
I love the family motto and this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
'Isaac would never like a girl who spent most of her life breathing school. She's a nerd who has perfect grades and perfect attendence and perfect everything!' Do you know how stupid that sounds? She sounds perfect. OF COURSE he'd like her.
cara ann chapter 25 . 1/29/2014
will you please email me an answer to this question please? () just wondering, is Lucy younger than Scott or they twins or something?...excellant story by the way...
chasing yesterday always chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
omg! grammar mistakes!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
Let me get this right... There are two Erica's, one has red hair and the werewolf one has blonde hair?
LooneyLockhart chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
"or was it?" NO ISAAC IT WAS UNFORGIVABLE DO NOT START GOING BACK AND FORTH. IT WAS JUST UNFORGIVABLE. You will not be forgiven until Lucy can forgive you! no actually..you won't be forgiven until SCOTT can forgive!