Reviews for Pushing Through
I don't approve Isaac's behavior, he should NOT having forced himself on her... it was wrong.
The poor cub, I feel like hugging Isaac and never let him go.
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 25 . 1/31
Finally!
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 16 . 1/24
Can't it just be Isaac time, this other dude is getting on my nerves.
Just Anonymous chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
I love the family motto and this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
'Isaac would never like a girl who spent most of her life breathing school. She's a nerd who has perfect grades and perfect attendence and perfect everything!' Do you know how stupid that sounds? She sounds perfect. OF COURSE he'd like her.
cara ann chapter 25 . 1/29/2014
will you please email me an answer to this question please? () just wondering, is Lucy younger than Scott or they twins or something?...excellant story by the way...
chasing yesterday always chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
omg! grammar mistakes!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
Let me get this right... There are two Erica's, one has red hair and the werewolf one has blonde hair?
LooneyLockhart chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
"or was it?" NO ISAAC IT WAS UNFORGIVABLE DO NOT START GOING BACK AND FORTH. IT WAS JUST UNFORGIVABLE. You will not be forgiven until Lucy can forgive you! no actually..you won't be forgiven until SCOTT can forgive!
LooneyLockhart chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
ISAAC NO. BAD ISAAC.
I don't know that felt SO out of character for isaac (at least to me..) but then again he did seem very cocky in season 2...so maybe I wouldn't put it past him if he did have a love interest in season 2...I guess I'm just used to calm, puppy isaac in season 3...lol. Hopefully he can apologize in the future. Cuz that was just RUDE and BAD and I know if I was Lucy I would NOT want to be with a guy who forced himself on me like that, even if I did like him. Isaac's got some serious apologizing to do. lol.
LooneyLockhart chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
OH SHIT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT.
This is getting so intense I am loving it
Isaac fan chapter 44 . 7/17/2013
Just discovered this story the other day by stumbling upon the sequel and wow. I absolutely loved reading this! I loved Lucy and the easy love between she and Isaac when they finally got together! I really enjoyed that u didn't constantly have them breaking up and getting back together like a lot of other stories do and I adored how Isaac was so in love with her and the scarf scenes were some of my favorites! I can't wait to start reading the sequel and what you do with season three for Isaac and Lucy! Hopefully they stay together and take on the alphas as a team!
Neptune19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Ok I just started reading it and I have to say. Poor Issac I love how character but I feel for him. He is so lonely. Love the story can't wait to read the rest.