Reviews for Which the Mask Cannot Hide
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very interesting view! I guess that scene would fit well.
You describe the characters good but maybe you should mention that you have seen the episode because it is too confusing otherwise when you read it, at least in my opinion.

Elvira
geekychic1999 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow! that was a really good version of what could have happened. It actually made sense with her attitude, too.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
jeez cheshire, villianous mind much? o.O

so how does it go from this to speedy being in a hospital?

wow...minds and morals and mix ups. . stupid villians.
Chupo chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
It was an interesting idea but I felt the story was a tad bit rushed. Then again, we just watched the episode so there is really no point to recap everything...
AdamC chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
At this moment...I LOATHE Cheshire with every part of my being. She a selfish, self-center, Lieing TRAMP!

She doesn't really care about Roy. She just wants to have her "Dream Idea" of a Family. Since HER family didn't turn out right.

Despicable!
Ruritto chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
:O omg. F*** YOU CHESHIRE. YOU DONT JUST- YOU CANT JUST- WHYYY?

okay so uh I really liked this in a very 'heartbreaking Im cringing why sob sob' way. And Im actually going to write a fic where I need original Roy to be a baddie. Would it be okay if I sort of use this idea as the reason? I'll credit but fair warning it would be slash since Jason Todd would be in the mix ala Outlaws.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
i am being honest with you i dont like the ending idea at all! sorry.
awesomeECG chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Woah.
anon chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
wow

fascinating not what I think happened but a neat idea
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow. Good story - as usual. I like how you show Cheshire's almost subconscious dependance on her mask.

Ani