Reviews for Look Up
Great story! BUT when are you going to post the next chapter?! It’s been another 3 years!
Fatal Mars chapter 9 . 8/4
the mystery of it all. I am really enjoying reading this story. I would have never guessed that she was homeless I started to get an inkling around chapter 8. Now I'm sad because I wouldn't do what happens it's actually getting to like the really pretty part and I want to know what's going on with those two.
yingyang90 chapter 9 . 6/9
Very interesting story...hope you update whenever you have the time
Pleaseee update whenever you cann... dying to knoww what happened to beloved Pataki
Clau Calcetin chapter 1 . 4/21
Hey! Just found your fic :)
I don't know how the story will progress or if it even has an ending yet, but I just read the first chapter and I really loved how the characters kept their usual behaviours and personalities showng development on their relationships due to the years passed. Many fanfics give me the feeling that nothing progressed after they were nine years old and the story begins with them as teenagers, or they behave out of character, or they grew apart, or Helga grew apart or has a super talent to justify getting any attention from Arnold.
I also really enjoyed the narration, the sintax, lexis and rhythm.
Well, let's keep reading...
Please update soon. Its been almost 3 years.
Fan chapter 9 . 6/23/2019
I need to know what happens next! I hope someday soon, you will update. This is one of my favorite HA fanfics. I wanna know helga's secret before i'm old and grey.
Reader chapter 9 . 9/7/2018
There are some questions that keep me up at night. For example, where do we come? Where do we go? Am I gonna succeed in life? Will I ever find out Helga's secret in that awesome story called "Look Up"?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2018
Please post the next chapter.
MaxandFang101 chapter 9 . 3/10/2018
Wow, for a first fanfic, even just from the first chapter you write years ago, it was really good. And still is. I really love this storyline you've created, is different and interesting and I would love to read more of it. I hope you continue! :)
AmethystSapphires chapter 9 . 1/30/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alina Pitsika chapter 9 . 1/12/2018
C'mon. Where is the rest? Ugh.

They are soo... real. Pls. Continue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
I need closure. Pease post the next chapter or the ending! This is a great story, but what happens next?!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2018
What happens next?! Please post the chapter that you wrote!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2018
Three more years :O that’s just cruel I don’t think I can wait that long! Is helga homeless ? Why is she counting down till 9 more months ? You have to give us closure lll ! Thanks for the update! Hope to see an update soon!