Reviews for Fate's Whipping Boy
kajjjann chapter 17 . 11/3
This story is really good and I truly hope it will be continued at some point :)

Kishin Asura90 chapter 17 . 10/25
Please do continue I'm loving it
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 10/19
I'd be waiting for the next update. Take your time. But please don't abandon a well thought out fic like this. It's been a good journey so far. I'm glad you had Ced choose Luna over Cho.
And lol when Harry got into Sal's (now his own) personal chambers I thought he walked in on Siri and Remy making out XDD but damn those idiots were only pranking each other *pouts*
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 10/19
Smart you are Harry ;) very Slytherin indeed.
Kay chapter 3 . 9/18
What I've read so far has potential but the 1st person point of view changes are too jarring without any indication beforehand whose POV the scene is from. I do notice there's a break where there's a POV change but it's difficult to get into the story when I have to keep trying to figure out whose point of view the story has switched to so at this point I'm done reading.
Sarah132cs chapter 17 . 9/14
I really really hope that Harry tells Voldey about the whole Muggle-born being Not a muggle-born but a pureblood/halfblood and Voldey doesn't turn into a ugly snake thingy but into a handsome young man and marries Professor Snape or Professor Tabby-cat.
and Dumbles is bashed and loses all his power! *Glares at dumbles with daggers of fire and ice*
and then all the lovers and friends leave Hogwarts and goes to another school!
angelrosiel15 chapter 17 . 9/13
please update I can't wait to see how the rest of the tasks go. I want to see what they do for each task especially the third. please update.
It's "Rita Skeeter", not "Rita Skinner".
HawayoFlitwick chapter 17 . 9/8
This is such a nice fic! Please update soon :)
Kye chapter 17 . 9/7
I hope you will update soon
animegirl315 chapter 17 . 9/4
I love it! Its so amazing!
Spottedmask12 chapter 17 . 8/29
This story is so good. Please update soon.
Demigod Gleek Potter 4 life chapter 17 . 7/31
More pweease.
WafflesRUs17 chapter 1 . 7/16
I have to say this fanfic is very well written and thought out. Thank you for writing this and I hope you update soon, but I know school can be stressful so take as much time as you need to get the next chapter up.
rebekah nicole chapter 17 . 7/14