Reviews for Fate's Whipping Boy
emthereble chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
wow this fanfic is BRILLIANT, LOVE THE PAIRINGS.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
i hope he got rid of the basalisk corpse...eeeewweeee...grosss.
great start to the fic! loved how you gave harry some spine!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
you're doing an amazing job! please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Please, when is the next chapter coming? This is my favorite story on fanfiction and I really want it to be complete. I understand if u r working, but r u going to update soon? Or did u give up on the story?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
please update soon! I really love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Shadow315 chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
When are you going to update?! I want to know what happens!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
beulah2013 chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
First off i love it! Secondly is it completely AU with no voldemort attempting anything because HP hasn't been getting any dreams or anything. Thirdly I LOVE IT! Fourthly, ... no that's it!

Can't wait for more!

Adios!
camierose chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
this is asowme
m0untainc1imber chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
I love it! Please, please, PLEASE keep up the amazing writing.
Thanks for a brilliant read,
Al
light ladybug chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
hm, what's next? going good so far so please update soon please!
MookFree07 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
love this ! cant wait for the next chapters
RainbowInkWell chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Cute(: You seem to be trying to make up for Ron being a ponce, Honestly I don't think I'm going to cast a vote for him redeeming himself or being Harry's friend again. I love the other Weaslys (even Ginny sometimes but not so much as her and Harry as a pairing.) so full support on the rest of them with their friendship with Harry and the Gang. And the idea of Harry going to Durmstrang instead of Hogwarts I really like(: It would be sad to leave Cedric and Luna behind though so if you do can you make sure they stay in touuch? And pleeeease don't kill one of them in the tournament!

Love the story!
Shadowfey913 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I absolutely love this story and can't wait to see what happen next!
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »