Reviews for Fate's Whipping Boy
Mw chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
A great story, still going strong.
yngoldfogee chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to your next one. Can't wait to see Grigor's and Viktor's reactions. It's good to see boys being told when they're being an idiot in plain, simple language as sometimes they don't get the hints well enough to learn from them.
Elfin69 chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
Yeah, way to go Hermione. Cannot wait to see everyone else's reactions to what is happening with Harry and Hermione and what Dumbledore tries next.
Kenjo chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Ack! Update soon please!:)
Lady Laran chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
*giggles* Adore the chapter immensely. I love how Draco has taken to Hermione as family. Makes me wonder what Lucius and Narcissa's reaction to it will be. Same as Voldemort's when the knowledge that Lily was from Slytherin line will be too.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Hmm...I wonder if Rita Skeeter was buzzing around when thy made their confession of love in the gardens?
stupid thing chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Yes! Another chapter read!
And another missed bus :(
Well we can't have everything. Wish I could have seen the bruised face but talking about the fear of splitting up with the girl/boyfriend is better then just suggesting it. Some men are just stupid.

bye
your stupid thing
esinger chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Haha. The ending is soooo hilarious. How dare Grigor say that especially after the ball. Love the chapter though and see you at the next!
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Excellent story, I just read allof it, thanks for writing it, I can't wait to read more and see what you do next, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Lizzosaur chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Lol, the prefect punishment... and reward. XD
domsijohn chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
go nev love this so want more i hope they all marry and have babies with their men
Shadow315 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
I LOVE this story! YAY on the new chapter, more soon!

-shadow
loretta537 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Red05 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
when will Sirius be showing up?can wait exellent so far
Guest chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Love it! re-reading it again! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »