Reviews for Fate's Whipping Boy
picabone99 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
great start! please keep up the good work. am looking foward to reading more.
Shinigami chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
But I really wanted to see Neville use his plants on the idiots! Any chance of Harry sneaking Sirius in the Chamber? If Salazar was to show Siri that he's not evil. Maybe Siri will relent...I thought Slytherins are supposed to be cunning. But Siri's mother's anything but subtle! Not sure about his other relatives...

When Siri was sorted in Gryffindor-he probably wanted to prove he wasn't as dark or evil as the other Blacks are known for being. I think Siri really went overboard as a result... And his actions cost Siri his brother. Regulus was still at home when Siri went off to Hogwarts. Regulus was exposed to Walburga's furious reaction and actions. If Siri never wrote to Regulus. Regulus would be confused and hurt, He wouldn't know who to believe...
inescapablesuffering chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This seems exactly like the book, only with a whinier, more pathetic Harry. Sorry, just saying. Oh, and I'm pretty sure no one has ever called Hermione "'Mione" in the books.
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
This was so cool. I love how they are all getting along. i can't wait to read more. Please let Sirius stay in the Chamber with harry! Please! it would be so much saver than a cave for him plus he and harry can actually get closer. please update soon.
mattdombast chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
so good
janet1982 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
nice start, please update)
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was great. Of course it brought tears to my eyes. you know if Harry is going to stay down there you could get sirius to come down there and stay with him. He would be safe there after ! Hint! Please update soon.
LiteratureSoccerEnthusiast chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Great beginning to a story, please continue. Thanks for sharing your writing :).
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32