Reviews for Fate's Whipping Boy
WereBunny87 chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
I really love this story and I hope you continue it soon..well done and be safe
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2016
Please update because it one of the beat story ever written
PaleAngel90 chapter 17 . 3/7/2016
Loving the story, please update soon, cant wait to read more. :)
Delete-account-please-7617210 chapter 17 . 3/7/2016
This is very good so far I hope plan to update it again.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/2/2016
I absolutely loved this story! It's a shame it's not finished but i rather enjoyed it up to the end :)
Chuni Luni chapter 17 . 2/12/2016
lol I love this!
123claire123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
please do more this is great :)
MattKennedy chapter 17 . 1/25/2016
I didn't like the story very much at the beginning and actually almost stopped reading it, but continued on because I really like the Viktor/Harry pairing. And now I'm very glad that I did. I've really enjoyed the past several chapters and I especially liked the scene where everyone freaked out over a "Grim" appearing. :D Hope you continue the story sometime.
navyboo0480 chapter 17 . 1/6/2016
Haven't updated since May of last year? What's the hold-up?
symony chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
Hi!

I love this story, and I hope that I'll be able to read some more chapters whenever you have to time to work on it again. And I for sure won't mind if I have to read the whole story again if I won't remember it at that time ;-)
V chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
This is a good story with a good plot! Please keep writing! :-)
Cassiopeia Black Emrys chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
This story is really good and I truly hope it will be continued at some point :)

/kajjjann
Kishin Asura90 chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
Please do continue I'm loving it
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
I'd be waiting for the next update. Take your time. But please don't abandon a well thought out fic like this. It's been a good journey so far. I'm glad you had Ced choose Luna over Cho.
And lol when Harry got into Sal's (now his own) personal chambers I thought he walked in on Siri and Remy making out XDD but damn those idiots were only pranking each other *pouts*
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Smart you are Harry ;) very Slytherin indeed.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »