Reviews for Fate's Whipping Boy
Kay chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
What I've read so far has potential but the 1st person point of view changes are too jarring without any indication beforehand whose POV the scene is from. I do notice there's a break where there's a POV change but it's difficult to get into the story when I have to keep trying to figure out whose point of view the story has switched to so at this point I'm done reading.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 17 . 9/14/2015
I really really hope that Harry tells Voldey about the whole Muggle-born being Not a muggle-born but a pureblood/halfblood and Voldey doesn't turn into a ugly snake thingy but into a handsome young man and marries Professor Snape or Professor Tabby-cat.
and Dumbles is bashed and loses all his power! *Glares at dumbles with daggers of fire and ice*
and then all the lovers and friends leave Hogwarts and goes to another school!
angelrosiel15 chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
please update I can't wait to see how the rest of the tasks go. I want to see what they do for each task especially the third. please update.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
It's "Rita Skeeter", not "Rita Skinner".
HawayoFlitwick chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
This is such a nice fic! Please update soon :)
Kye chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
I hope you will update soon
FairyQueen314 chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
I love it! Its so amazing!
Spottedmask12 chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
This story is so good. Please update soon.
crazygurlwithfandomobsessions chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
More pweease.
A4FQ67DF chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I have to say this fanfic is very well written and thought out. Thank you for writing this and I hope you update soon, but I know school can be stressful so take as much time as you need to get the next chapter up.
rebekah nicole chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
Update please!
Charmedguy1993 chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
please update soon. i'm really enjoying this story !
Laurenmk20 chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
A parselmouth not a parselrounge. You speak paresltongue (name of language) but one who soeaks it is called parselmouth
Guest chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
please continue it is awesome so please continue
tkawaiii2013 chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
please, please, pleeeeeeeaaaassseeeee, not kill Cedric, or som of Harry's friends. Just so you know pigtail has a life debt to Harry, the third year Remus and Sirius wanted to kill him harry not left.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »