Reviews for I'm Still Holding On
athome Jo chapter 98 . 9/30
Thank you for sharing this story with us. Well done!
- AtHome Jo
EchoLynn chapter 50 . 9/27
I love the less evil volturi. I might even borrow a bit for my own story... But not all of it. Try to find a way to make it my own. This is brilliant and the first non-evil volturi I read about lol. Love it! Truly inspiring :(
EchoLynn chapter 17 . 9/25
I can just picture jasper turning those red or pitch black eyes on me and saying baby girl... *chills* lol. You have a fantastic story going here! I'm soo hooked. The writing is phenomenal. I'm sooo jealous that my own story's aren't as good lol. *claps loudly!*
EchoLynn chapter 13 . 9/25
I'm actually quite fond of 'Alice is Evil' stories... which surprises me lol cause I love her some much in orig books. This little snippet though... is awesome. Very well done! *HUGS*
dianebelcher81 chapter 99 . 8/31
good story. loved it take about a week to read with my sons school and stuff.
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 32 . 8/16
Yay! They're talking about her change now! I hope that means it's coming soon XD
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 31 . 8/16
Lol, Eddie boy is in for a shock once he learns she is still alive, isn't he?
Booklover345 chapter 98 . 8/10
I've just spent the last 3 days reading this story over on AO3 it was sooooo good. Loved it!
kushka chapter 1 . 8/7
Great story.
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 30 . 7/27
Aww, so cute!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 29 . 7/27
Awesome! They're in their own place and things are going well so far! I'm glad they had the money talk. She needed to know that they have more flexibility with their finances than she's been accustomed to. And good for Charlie, setting her up like that! It's a rare thing in these days.

Still can't wait for Pete and Char to get back, but hey, I know they'll show up eventually, lol! How can you tell I'm a Whitlock girl through and through :D
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 28 . 7/26
Aww, bahaha, her reaction to their intimate explorations was so cute! Gotta love a little naive Bella every once in a while, lol!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 26 . 7/26
Poor Bella! Renee's a bitch!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 25 . 7/26
Yay! We're finally in Texas! Woo-hoo!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 24 . 7/26
Okay lol, let's either get to Texas or let's get to the bow-chicka-bow-bow, lol! I'm getting impatient, haha!
1,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »