Reviews for I'm Still Holding On
Aradis chapter 73 . 6/21
For everyone who wanted to know like me, Bella begins her change in chapter 72
Aradis chapter 51 . 6/21
When is she finally going to be a vampire?
I just wanted to let you know that I just love this story! Thank you for writing it! L. Jacox
mfaerie32 chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
Okay...I wanna see her wearing Flip Flops from the end of December to end of February. Not gonna happen. And those things are horrible for your feet. Podiatrists everywhere cringe at the thought of people wearing those horrid things. 'Shiver'. ( And I can't wait for when the Cullens come back to find her changed. Pixie needs her ass kicked. And what's the deal with Peter & Charlotte? Shouldn't we have met them yet?
mfaerie32 chapter 26 . 11/23/2014
Renee's a c*nt. Just sayin'. (
DeathsQueen26 chapter 99 . 11/19/2014
I love this story!
DeathsQueen26 chapter 89 . 11/18/2014
I like how Alec is nerdy it fits
kantorkan chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
When they get married will the pixie bitch see them?
kantorkan chapter 40 . 11/11/2014
I would like to thank you very much for writing this story.
kantorkan chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
One of Jasper's ancestors did her wrong now she is out for revenge...
MonsterSlut chapter 99 . 8/22/2014
I literally red this whole thing in one day and I tell u I bloody loved it! Well done! I'm Iimpressed with the style and the length. Bloody brilliant.
Tokiohotelluver chapter 99 . 8/12/2014
It took me nearly 5 days to get through this story by boy am I glad I read it! It was so amazingly written and I must admit the very ending of the epilogue shocked me just slightly. Honestly I was kind of sad to see Alice die but I know it was for the best. You did such and amazing job with this story, Bella's past I was in awe of it was so different from any of the other fanfics I have read. Wow just wow!

tokiohotelluver93
blueeyestx12 chapter 99 . 7/30/2014
Loved this story..great job!
T.L. Wilson chapter 53 . 6/22/2014
I love this story but I can't stand over emotional women and fluff. Bella drives me a little nutso.
T.L. Wilson chapter 50 . 6/22/2014
I'm happy to see that the Volturi are finally being portrayed in a positive light!
1,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »