Reviews for I'm Still Holding On
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 99 . 11/25/2017
An epic story. Thank you so much for sharing. If you are looking for a story that is low in angst but with lots of character development this is a wonderful story for it.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 69 . 10/6/2017
Ok, this has to be the longest story where Bella stays human and is not constantly in danger. It is nice to see how she develop her relationship and understanding of the vampire world and there is definitely a hint of climax that is very slowly building. So far I have really enjoyed this story but there are times I do find it slow.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Sad beginning
Kushka chapter 99 . 8/18/2017
Great story
andrewpine chapter 98 . 8/17/2017
I enjoyed reading this , a shame you stopped writing I would have liked to see what else you would have come up well.
andrewpine chapter 44 . 8/12/2017
Shame you didn't make it that the vamps could drink makes for more if you do a rear you could fix that.
andrewpine chapter 31 . 8/11/2017
That boy is such an idiot .I thought they need to introduce him to Mindy but I wouldn't even do that to the
andrewpine chapter 26 . 8/11/2017
If I were her I would have sent back an email asking mommy if she knew who the daddy wait to see what the bitch had to say.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 8/10/2017
,So since there are no wolves where has icky Vicky been hanging out?why hasn't she been hunting Bella?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
I wish Jasper would have punched douche ward in the chest and squeezed his heart until he dropped to his knees before he went upstairs to pack.
athome Jo chapter 97 . 8/4/2017
Loved it, again!
princessgraciesmummy chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
I truly enjoyed reading this story your writing is so descriptive that it actually pulls you into the story and you can actually visualise exactly what the characters are doing
Guest chapter 13 . 4/14/2017
Burn Alice you motherfucker! Fucker ya fucker
jeoliverio chapter 99 . 4/7/2017
I this is a good story, a little long but good.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/2/2017
Love the "Mindy stuffs her bra" part. That was funny! Great story, so far.
1,946 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »