Reviews for Ten to Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Ahhhhhhh that last line...
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
It is still a vague ending! Although, maybe, if i were to give much more thought of it that maybe this is how it really continued. That maybe, this should be one of the many epilogues i should thought of. But right across reading the end of Great Gatsby, i found myself wishing that maybe Gatsby has this final trick, something as mysterious as his past, that somehow he made it right at the end. And he was still alive thinking about his unrequited love for Daisy. Alone and unknown to everyone else.

I thought that was what i was going to find in here. But, yea, i liked this too.
Thanks for this...
TheAmazingGuyPerson chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'm just going to go into fangirl mode here for a bit (which, quite frankly, is weird considering I'm a guy), but OMIGOSH THIS IS AN AMAZING FANFICTION! IT TIES IN WITH THE GREAT GATSBY SO WELL I FELT AS THOUGH F. SCOTT FITZGERALD CAME OUT OF HIS GRAVE AND SAID "PSYCH, BITCH, I'M NOT DEAD! GONNA FINISH THIS MOTHERFUCKER UP!". I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW AMAZING THIS IS AND IT FULLFILLS ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS SQUEEEE!
Illead chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is really chill and final- In a good way. It fits perfectly as to what would happen.