Reviews for One Month
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
To be frank- PruCan isn't one of my major OTPs ya know? But, I really wanted to try one and I have to say- it's darn good. I really, really ship this now.
But, the icing on the cake so far has been the mere mention of one of my altime favourite shows- Digimon.
Anyway, fantastic writing! This is great! Can't wait to read the rest of it!
Leaving this account chapter 28 . 4/3/2016
Adorable i really liked this fic great work
Leaving this account chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
yay fluff so fluffy yaw
Leaving this account chapter 22 . 4/2/2016
yay happy ending XD
Leaving this account chapter 23 . 4/2/2016
yay fluff is back
Leaving this account chapter 17 . 4/2/2016
oh my this is kind of scaring me now i don't like gore when i first starting reading this fanfic i thought it would be a cute prucan fanfic this escalated quickly it really surprised me but i have to keep reading to see what happens now...
Leaving this account chapter 16 . 4/2/2016
aren't nations a lot stronger than humans though?
Leaving this account chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
This is amazing so far sorry for not reviewing before I've just been really into this and decided not to spam a bunch of reviews but i'll write some more in the upcoming chapters The Prucan in this was adorable and i'm exited for all the action and mystery in this to find Canada and i just really like this it makes me happy good work i'll keep reading
Gilly chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
This was hella cute
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy for UsUk!
SayMrrp chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
AWESOMENESS IS HERE. (Points to screen)
SayMrrp chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
I love this!

And... uh... Prussia's actually a really good cleaner and a hard worker... that is, when he is motivated. So, cleaning for Canada would have been easy for him...

THIS STORY IS AWESOME IN AN AWESOME WAY.
Poopymoopy chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
Honestly, I feel Gilbert should've been the one poisoned. Since he's a pint more 'human' than most of the other nations. Then this would give Canada more guilt for giving the address and and for poisoning Gil. Oh, the confusion Gilbert would have!
amethyst chapter 25 . 2/1/2014
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Don't let it end!
Escaping Life's Realities chapter 28 . 10/14/2013
Lovely fic. Honestly I hadn't even noticed that no one cared about France xD Eh, stilly, I really enjoyed it, the plot was original and I read it in under 24hrs :D And I slept! It's a miracle! I have One Season open in another tab, but I have other things to do before I read it sadly. I really did enjoy this, I think the characters were portrayed very well. Erm... I haven't really read a lot of other fics where England's magic was emphasized as much, but you guys did it well, it had limitations Umm... I found it weird that the nations hadn't gone through experiences where they would have died like the shot to the head, or maybe I misinterpreted that, because I feel like most of them would have died several times over before And I learned something at the end! Yay smarts!

ELR