Reviews for One Month
Poopymoopy chapter 18 . 2/14
Honestly, I feel Gilbert should've been the one poisoned. Since he's a pint more 'human' than most of the other nations. Then this would give Canada more guilt for giving the address and and for poisoning Gil. Oh, the confusion Gilbert would have!
amethyst chapter 25 . 2/1
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Don't let it end!
Escaping Life's Realities chapter 28 . 10/14/2013
Lovely fic. Honestly I hadn't even noticed that no one cared about France xD Eh, stilly, I really enjoyed it, the plot was original and I read it in under 24hrs :D And I slept! It's a miracle! I have One Season open in another tab, but I have other things to do before I read it sadly. I really did enjoy this, I think the characters were portrayed very well. Erm... I haven't really read a lot of other fics where England's magic was emphasized as much, but you guys did it well, it had limitations Umm... I found it weird that the nations hadn't gone through experiences where they would have died like the shot to the head, or maybe I misinterpreted that, because I feel like most of them would have died several times over before And I learned something at the end! Yay smarts!

ELR
loafofanime chapter 28 . 9/18/2013
This is my favorite fanfic! I love you style of writing! Is the sequel done?
Shiary chapter 28 . 8/30/2013
nice and I agree with the plotholes especially France. The only problem I saw with this fic was how Canada was portrayed as being so scared and useless when if you look at their history you can see that their natives had a 5 day torture ceremony designed to inflict max pain but keep a person alive among other things.
Still very nice and I did enjoy it for the most part.
Shiary chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
the only thing that bugged me in this chapter was you saying that canada came late into ww1 and ww2. we were actually one of the first countries to get involved since the beginning.
Gwendolyn.D'Agostino chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
this is good
E.H.K chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Grahhhhhh its like you live off of cliff hangers or something... that really pisses me off...$(
KitKat370 chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
:) This story is so freaking amazing! The writting is awesome and I love how their relationship is going! Well, this review is really late to when you wrote this xD But still, just wanted ya'll to know
Chibi-Yaoi-Lover chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
Who was the albino girl Sara saw?
I really enjoyed this story but felt Prussia and Canada fell in love to quickly, I mean, they had only knew each other for literally a day before the fell in love. I could understand attraction and lust, but if Prussia was really resisting their attempts to find him love, like in the first chapter when he scoffed at the very idea, he would of denied his feels for as long as he could.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
In the middle of reading this I thought:

"I just wanna see Prussia explode with anger and kill everyone...

...wouldn't that be so romantic?" :D
Badass Canadian chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Fuck. Ass. Shit. Mofocker. I love this story, and you already said Canada would be a wimp, bit this is pathetic. I KNOW Canada would be flying, kicks and punches, and "I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU HOSERS TO A BLOODY PULP, EH!" And badass shit, because though not everyone can be as badass as Gilbert, Mattie sure can! Canada is the nation of extreme sports. Hockey, hiking, snowboarding, white water rafting; Is it extreme? Yea? It's Canada. I mean when your the twin of the USA, you get toned, you know how to put up a good fight. I mean, passive aggressive does NOT mean weak. It just means you'd rather make someone very with words rather than fists. And I live this story, and the plot thickens, but really. Canada is fucking metal.
Shadowdemon321 chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Prussia likes Rainbow Dash...headcanon accepted XD
Shadowdemon321 chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Wow. That is exactly how I think of Prussia. Not only the character, but the nation itself. I've always felt bad that such a great nation was dissolved like that. It's partly why I love the character so much. I'm really liking this story so far. Great writing style!
Cazuki chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
Awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome! And so much awesome!
This is hands donw the best PruCan fanfic I have ever seen, you, my incredible author, deserve a medal!
*gives author and sister badges of gilbird and kuma-something*

I especially love my country, England, being a badass and setting the entire base on fire and Gilbert being the cute type.

Looking forward to the sequel!
Caz