Reviews for Revolution
rachaelpride chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
All about the Kurt x Kitty! Love it!
Blondie95 chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
Hmmm...so when Kurt shut the first machine off that was what was keeping the place cold. And when he turned it off it turned the place into an inferno?
Blondie95 chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Why do only Logan's powers work?and he is gonna kill Remy!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
It's only the best damn soap opera in the world! 'Days of Our Mutant Lives'! I love this chapter. I can't wait to read more. Update soon ok?
moonkitty717 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
holy crap! :O definately didn't expect THAT, i thought tabby was just pregnant or something small, lol! I'm really liking Wanda's character in this story, she's always been a fave of mine! :) still, poor tabby & todd...this mysterious enemy could be the most dangerous yet for everyone! loving the cuteness with romy & kurtty too, this fic's fabulous, so looking forward to more! xx
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Tabitha's pregnant isn't she. Cresté y don't people use condoms anymore there is a reson latex was invented ya know that right? Good story keep writing.
From Dixi with Sweet-tea
Blondie95 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Is Tabby prego? Oh and I've noticed something. If Gambit charges things with energy and Rogue drains energy...what if he charged his lips THEN kissed her?
Blondie95 chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Yay! Kurtty! And Wanda is sooo the boss. I can't believe they didn't realize that sooner. And something tells me that she is going to regret letting Boom-Boom in the house.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
awesome!
Katt Kiki chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
LUV IT! Must b some heatwave for Rogue, Strom, & Gambit 2 b complain I mean bein from Africa, Missippi, & New Orleans.
Blondie95 chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
She's an evil sister...I LIKE IT! lol What is she gonna do? Have him run around is circles to create a breaze?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Awesome chapter!

-Skya
Dragoncat chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
At least Kurt and Amanda will remain friends. I'm all for Kurt x Kitty, but I do wish Amanda well.

Keep on writing!
moonkitty717 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Interesting chapter indeed..i'm so glad remy's okay, hopefully the prof can help him! Poor kurt, he has NO idea that amanda's going to break up with him..i think..i've nothing against her, but tbh i've always preferred him with kitty anyway, they're just perfect for each other! ;) erm..yeah, i like logan/ororo pairings, its okay, same with lance/tabitha pairings. As for todd/wanda pairings, i've read a few stories with these 2 paired together & don't get me wrong, it's cute...but there's something irresistable about her romantically paired with pyro...still, its probably just me, i'm odd like that, lol! anyway, this chapter is seeping with suspense..i cannot WAIT to see what happens next so plz update soon! also, im sorry this review was so long! :)x
Dragoncat chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Hmmm... Curiouser and curiouser still. Keep on writing!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »