Reviews for The League of Interdimensional Heroes
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
:( I was going to read this but you made the crossover to big, I didint know anyone except Harry and Arty
erica.phoenix16 chapter 32 . 6/7/2014
This was an excellent crossover story.

You manged to take several different characters and have them come together in a way that's believable and make a great story out of it. :)
aquagirl555 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Ok, before I continue I must know, is there some sort of prequel or something that explains how the 'League of Interdenominational Heroes' got together and all that or what?
SlytherinHero chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
Loved this story! Really unique! Though I would have loved to see some romantic relationships form between people from different dimensions, just to make it a bit more awesome. Also, I really thought the heroes you had in the league was cool, but I have a few to recommend.

First: You should bring in Percy Jackson - Percy is practically the Harry Potter and Artemis of his world. I think he would have fit in perfectly, though he might have been a bit too young by this time so it's understandable that he wasn't there.

If you really want to go all out I'd recommend recruiting a red Power Ranger too.

Just my thoughts and musings. I really enjoyed this story and hope you continue the series!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Ah, does this happen a lot to these folks?

Nitpick: It's definitely (certainly), not defiantly (rebelliously) Opal's work.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Artemis is not good at dealing with excitable people, and may be slightly regretting the necessity of being polite now that he's the face of the League.

...Will there be backstory explaining how the heck the League happened?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
...What.

Okay, grammar and spelling rules followed - good. Haven't seen all the characters yet and I'm not familiar with MLP:FiM, but Artemis seems like his usual condescending self. That said, isn't he usually pickier about cleanliness?
BacktoBachus chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Good writing, not sure I like the liberties you took with everyone's personality. Onward I guess.
BacktoBachus chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Random, I kind of like random though. I also like that they aren't helping eachother with the conflicts of ther individual stories. Well Artemis Kim if is but I'm guessing this was written Pre-last gaurdian.
BacktoBachus chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I'm warming up to the idea. I still think MLP is way out if character for arty but I like that you aren't shoving it in our collective faces. If this quality of writing continues I will most likely read this religiously.
BacktoBachus chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I like the idea but I'm not the big it's fan of MLP. It's just hard for me to believe Artemis would act like that while talking to a chibi purple horse. Oh well, I'll give this a shot and I promise not to bail until I have read at least three chapters.
CeciliaFowl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
A good idea and nice writing, though I dont really like My Little Pony.
nightelf37 chapter 27 . 12/21/2012
- "Opal made a slashing motion with the wand and a weird blast of magic shot out of it."
Sectumsempra?
nightelf37 chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
It's a running gag, the "long story". Hold on. Artemis doesn't seem to be wearing out easily like in all the books. He's not exactly fit enough, you know.
nightelf37 chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Wow. a callback to the first HP film.

And oh crap. Too many Fowls in one room.