Reviews for A Heel to the Throat, A Flip of the Hair
ludgate-dwyer chapter 5 . 1/10
I loved this one so much
You can definitely feel the chemistry between Asami and Tahno.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 4 . 1/10
Gosh this was so good.
I love this story so much.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 3 . 1/10
SKLAJFJDSFHKDSCJD
TAHNO YOU IDIOT
gah, he should've went after her!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
fuk im crying this is so good i wish you would continue this man i love it so much
S chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Love it
S chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Love
Wond3rless chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
What?! That's it?! Ahh! I love this so much! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So much sass, so much sass, oooh! I'm loving this, the story already has me in tears of laughter, and squealing with excitement. Jolly job, jolly job I say! This is wonderful!
Sun Daughter chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
So I was really sad because there aren't many stories with Tahno and Asami. Then I found your story, and I'm sad no longer. :) Honestly, I thought I couldn't fall more in love with this pairing, but after reading this, I guess I was wrong. The characterization you've done - though Asami's clearly more sassy in this than in the show haha - is fantastic and engaging. The backstories you've created for both Asami and Tahno are touchingly realistic.

Their relationship is blossoming so nicely; you're giving the audience enough so they're satisfied but they still want more. You've struck the perfect balance, and I sincerely hope that you continue. I've enjoyed every second of reading. Best of luck!

Au revoir,
Summer
Sun Daughter chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Harryhood 16 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
MORE OMIGOD MORE PLEEEAAAAASSEE
Lisette chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Okay, first part: Literally crying my eyes out. I have no idea how many tears fell from my eyes, especially when Lin starts to comfort Asami. I'm not even kidding. That was so sad. And beautiful. You're the best and I love you.

Second part: HOLY SHIT Tahno really likes Asami ;) I really enjoyed how Lin was poking fun at him and totally knows that he likes her. It's the best. I love Lin; she is such an in-depth character.

Once again, amazing job. Please update soon! :D I look forward to reading more
Lisette chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Aaawwwww this is so cuuuuute x3 I can't take it ahkasjdkljasdk
Okay, but in all seriousness, I have really enjoyed this fanfiction so far. The story you have created about Tahno's mom and how it links to Asami's grandma is very original and I like it a lot. I always wondered why Tahno moved to Republic City, and you have given me one theory that actually makes sense.

Also, the dancing in this chapter is awesome. Very original, and I quite enjoyed it. Keep up the great work 3
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
'Like a damned saint . . . that happens to kick like a protective mule.' hahahah loved that line xD

I don't really get the title, but the chapter was great per usual, with an end to match. If you consider this dark, then I'm not at all worried about how this story will end. Sure, the death of Asami's mother isn't a happy event, but Asami didn't turn out evil or cruel or something like that because of it - the event just highlights that she grew strong, even in spite of being a non-bender.

Keep up the good work :)
sakR9 chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Oh and his lie at the end had me grinning.

Thanks for writing :)