Reviews for Easy Access
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Phew at the beginning I thought she was saying "you've seen me in nothing at all " to Espo haha
sunshine.superwoman chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
That was such a good read! Castle's reaction to Sam and his planning out of the sorry-bro-she-mine speech, Beckett in a skirt as sassy yet totally susceptible to meddlesome digits and best of all, the cactus. Oh, the wittiness! The banter surrounding the succulent had me laughing out loud and I guess that from now on I'll be giggling slyly to myself every time I water my own set of prickly plants in reminiscence of your story.
Zeki Young chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Tee hee very cute!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I obviously have no clue what is going on.
Are they having casual sex?
Also, why is everyone picking on Lapinski? (Or, because as far as I'm aware there is no Lapinski in Castle-verse, why is everyone choosing to name their bad guys Lapinski?)
I am so confused right now.
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Like. Ur story. True could be just this one. Part. But i,m glade it goes on :)
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I *LOVE* the cactus idea! How very very true!

JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Great chapter! Got me laughing hard too!
BeachgalNY chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
You don't need to hear it from me, I'm sure, but I'll add in my $0.02 about your skills with writing and, in particular, with writing M fiction. You're very talented! I think what raises M fiction to the level of storytelling is when emotions are entertwined in the details. Your inclusion of "damn it if he doesn't feel a sudden lump in his throat for all the different ways she shows him how she feels" hits exactly the right note. Exquisite!
eyrianone chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
She should have let him stay - poor Castle, I'd feel so used, in a totally great way.
muppet47 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
"he was standing in the middle of a collection of exotic trees discussing Beckett's work schedule and lack of ability to keep plants alive with Janelle, a rather fierce-looking young woman with a nose ring."

I love this whole paragraph, lol.:)

"He hopes she doesn't think it's a thank-you-for-letting-me-get-you-off-in-a-courthouse-bathroom cactus, or, maybe even worse, a thank-you-for-banging-my-brains-out-before-I-left-on-that-booktour-and-I'm-sorry-we-haven't-really-openly-discussed-that-yet cactus."

But both of those are AWESOME cacti!

"Unfortunately, the takedown is a bit sloppier than he'd originally anticipated, and after a brief tangle of elbows and knees and ribs from which he thinks his solar plexus may not have emerged completely whole, he winds up horizontal and staring up at her, yet again." - LOLLLLL, and also awesome.

"He swallows and stares at the ceiling for a minute, trying to get some kind of control, but there is absolutely no way she can't feel how this is affecting him." - yesssssssssssssss

"For you," he says, like it's any kind of news. "Especially when you have a hand down my pants." - Guhhhh, all of this is so hoooooootttt.

" damn it if he doesn't feel a sudden lump in his throat for all the different ways she shows him how she feels." - Okay, every bit of this was soooo hot, hot, but then this, you just sneak in the perfect feels and *dead*

"Also, I love you, he adds mentally, tries to convey the sentiment with the angle of his head and the squint of his eyes." - Oh, the sweet babies before they have a clue, I love them.

And the eennnnnndddddd, Jessie I LOVE THIS and am so glad that you posted it and several people only had to yell at you for a few months! Yay!

nicbec75 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Awww! i would have loved some emotional intimacy to go with the hot sparring sex, but I'm assuming there'll be more time (and chapters) for that later hehe
Mathiilde3 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
This was perfect!
littlemissliketofight chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I've avoided M fics within this fandom for some reason, but I am very glad that I clicked on this. Fun, sassy and more or less can still see their cannon-ness in them :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Please please please write more to this story! Lovedddddd it :))))
faeriehallie chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I was so excited to see another chapter to this delicious story! God she's gonna kill him, lol. So hot! His awkwardness around her is sorta adorable, but his assertiveness is damn hot :)