Reviews for The First Mate
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 1/27
Magnificent.
Awesome.
snickermoon814 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
This was really emotional and I'm gonna go sob in a corner now. Zoro may not be my favorite character, but damn can you make me like him.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Bravo! Bravo! Way to go, Zoro!
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I really like the way you've written it from Zoro's pov! The slow change is really nice, and how even Zoro doesn't even really realise the change until after it already happens. Like that one line "Zoro is unsure who is stronger and even more unsure as to why he isn't itching to find out". I really like that one.
KawaiiEdlynChan chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This was such a cute oneshot! I love reading stories like these! Thank you very much for writing it!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Good work here, particularly with Robin and Franky. Strong writing for the last section
anonymous56789 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This was great. I really enjoyed it.
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Damn, I cry too easily. This is so touching. Thanks for writing it! :D
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I've always found the debate "is Zoro the first mate or not" to be somewhat mote. Whether he has the title or not, he does the job so what does it matter?
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Ah... ZoLu's nakama-ship... Now I could close my eyes and sleep and have the most wonderful dream ever. Thank you for sharing such a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Love it :)
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Bartolemeo for New Nakama
DeGamer422 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I agree with your early zoro attitude for the crew
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
absolutely perfect, i bet zoro was actually thinking these things during those events. spot on :)
great one shot