Reviews for Jewel's Light
Princess Seraphina88 chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I really enjoyed this story so far, are you going to finish it?
chrissy9 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
I like the story so far, I only hope Dimanto gets the girl of his dreams ;) *hint hint* :D
SolarWinds chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
so.. how come Mamoru isn't looking for Usagi? how can he not sense that somthings wrong?
sarah chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
please write more
Kari Nirvash chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
really good story!great plot & layout.i hope u continue this story one day
serendipity 1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I FEEL THE SAMW WAY GIRL! THE SAME WAY! I DON'T LIKE MAMO BAKA EITHER! BUT HER WITH SAPPHIRE OR DIAMOND! DIAMOND LOVES HER TO DEATH AND SAPPHIRE CALLED LEARN TO! I HATE MAMO BAKA! MAKE USAGI KNOW WHO NEO QUEEN SERENITY IS AND CHIBI USA SAPPHIRE'S OR DIAMOND'S DAUGHTER, BUT DON'T TURN HER EVIL! THE INNOCENCE LOVA IS WHAT DIAMOND LOVES ABOUT HER MOST! GOOD STORY SO FAR. JA NE!
DJ Silence Yuy chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Wow, this was pretty interesting. I'm glad I found this ficcy...

It's awesome how everyone is incharacter. The plot is also very interesting and very unique, and I love that!

I hope your life is going well.
MysticalTears chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
it's really a shame you know (bad! bad author!) You haven't updated since 2003! that's way too long ago. I demand you to write a chapter! gr...
Xanda chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
I know it's been over 2 years since you updated this, but you have to update it! Your writing is fantastic, and I love the plot. Please update this!
Yue Moonstone chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Hey
I really like your story! PPLLEEASE Write more...
CIAO
Yue
scepteroflight chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
your story is really good. Please make some more chapters. I love Prince Demando. I really want to know what happends to usagi. Please finish soon.
Yami chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Sure you can write. No doubt about that but I have one major criticism. According to your profile you say you intend to avoid the cliche genres in the near future. I sure as hell hope you and all the other popular Moonie authors out there are telling the truth. If I may offer some suggestion to this story, I say improve the summary. It's unbelievably offensive and only stupid morons would say such a thing in their story summaries. I understand that you are not a Mamoru/Usagi shipper like others are and understandably people have different opinions but you need to change your summary. If you are a 'mature' person of your word and intend to loosen the cliche story lines, especially the betrayal genre, then take out the Mamo/Usa no baka phrase out please. Next time you say this is a non Mamo/Usa fic then say so in a simple sentence that doesn't spawn any annoyance from the readers in general. That's all I have to say.
Parsley the Lion chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
This rules! Please update soon!
peaches chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
this is a good story
Sailor Ronin Usa-chan chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
You updated! *glomps to pieces* Domo Oneechan! I finally get to update Sentaku *_* *beams* wai wai... As for the story itself its good _ I never would have thought Demando would resort to becoming a teacher o.O I wonder what he did to Haruna? ;

So he's got her now, but she's not likely to fall over worshipping him anytime soon, ne? He did sort of kidnap her afterall... So are the senshi going to try to rescue her despite not being able to fight?

Hopefully you won't abandon this piece because even if others don't appreciate it, I do! _ Ganbatte yo, Oneechan. Daisuki!