Reviews for Reflections
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
awesome!
KiaMianara chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Yep, that really sounds like the type of crisis one Anthony Stark would have :)

That's one nice little reflection on things you wrote here. I really liked it.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
It has the potential to be an excellent jumping off point, and it would be very interesting to see it taken further. (especially since I finally got to see the movie for the first time last night, and Loki's acceptance of the drink was ... promising.)
hisoka-ai9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like this one almost as much as your Ukigo one. If you could find the muse for this one too, and added something on to it, I would very much like to read it.
Sarshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'll wait for Shades as long as it takes.

This was fun to read :) I was just working on a Loki/Tony myself and was thinking I should update Humble Shopkeeper, an UraIchi I've left on hiatus since forever. We have too much in common. Except you're way ahead of me when it comes to Bleach. *sigh*

Liked the part where Tony's musing about Stark Tower :D

By the way, are you aware ffnet is going through an incredibly annoying purge in which they've already deleted a number of explicit stories?... I think you also had an lj account where you have backups, but in case you don't, you may want to back them up. If you want an invite for the Archive of Our Own website, I think I can get one for you.
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
It was written by you, so I read it. It's not my fanverse, that's for sure. I don't even like Comics, much less the respective movies, but it's okay, I guess.

What really irks me is that Shades of Grey has not been updated for so long.

Before you get this the wrong way: You're the author. It's ultimately your decision, if and when you update or write your stories, I know that. You've got a RL; as do I.

Just can't help it, I always fear that one day, the updates and A/Ns will stop coming and I'll sit in front of the screen and be like: "No update in over a year, no update for such an amazing story. Come here, I'll carry you on the last way to the cemetery of unfinished stories, rest in peace, oh dear one." Yeah, melodramatic, don't I know it, but I'm always so disappointed. So, yeah, I can't do a thing but hope. And maybe go buy some bread and meat for today's BBQ. :) RL, I acknowledge your worth. See you and thanks for sharing!
SarissaDiablo chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh my. I don't know whether to say 'Tony you're an idiot' or 'Go for it!' I have to admit, this pairing is really growing on me, and this story has only added to it.

I like the look through Tony's eyes, and his take on things. It could lead to a very dangerous act in the future...that would probably be very satisfying. XD I can also see it either way - as a beginning, or a one-shot itself.
Anna Banana chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow. Spot-on characterization here. I'm very impressed with how well you've managed to capture Tony's character and his general air of confidence, but at the same time showing a different, darker side of him. Amazing job; you totally nailed it :D
scintillatingshards chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow! This is amazing! It's perfectly in Tony's character. I especially like the beginning-"Stark tower—my tower—my beacon of hope for all mankind. Or something like that. I should probably read the brochure again, in case there was a test." Exactly Tony Stark.