Reviews for Two of Us
BabalooBlue chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Oh my gosh, Jo, that was wonderful. You've got their voices so right!
What a great idea to have them write a journal.

I love so much about this, I could fill the page here!

Thank you for saving Wilson for us!
maria-eleni chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Genius.
I could hear them, so true to their characters:earnest Wilson,snarky childish,yet droll done the transition in writing from Wilson to House, both in despair,reacting in their own way.
& yes,I can totally see House breaking down in such a physical he is shown more reserved & stoic but we know when pushed to the limits how violently (if rarely) he reacts.
EpicProblem chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Wow... This is brillant! First chapter just broke my heart... Very real emotions and I loved Wilson's POV.
Then second chapter, first you made me laugh, because House is actually writing in a journal... Then I wanted to cry because the way you described House describing his feelings was chilling.
The ending made me laugh again. when House and Wilson start "chatting" through the diary. The whole story flows fantastically. Really great job!
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Enjoy your funeral, indeed. That's how Wilson must have felt, too.

Beautiful, believable story, Thank you for letting me discover your writing.
falconefans chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Wow what a great concept, to tell the same story from two completely different perspectives making them two completely different stories. House's version was just stomach churning. My teeth hurt after reading it because i was clenching so hard. Then along comes Wilson with the "real" story. I actually felt guilty laughing because i was still feeling for House. Love the ending in chapter 2. Great story. I hope you write more.
Bandita chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hiya. Leakey here. Appreciated Wilson's affinity for ducks. Nice writing!
jahmat chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
More, please! Their lives together continue. Where is the apartment they share? What are their jobs? I'm gonna call crazymadjo to continue this AU?
furryface chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Brilliant story, really easy to listen to the voices and imagine it all happening! And I don't want Wilson to die its not right, he belongs with House!
TheFriendlyMoose chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I think this is possibly the best post finale story I have read. Excellent.
HilsonFTW chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Fucking ace! :-)
jahmat chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was very well-written and totally believable! Well done!