Reviews for Choices
FicAddict2015 chapter 1 . 8/4
More please. I love this series
I'm so excited! I haven't read a story this good in ages. The whole Finding Home verse is brilliant. Please if you're still there, update!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 4/17
Wohoo! Thank you for this. I was wondering if you would continue this story and I'm happy I decided to read your story again and found you continued through one shots. Seriously, your story is amazing. I loved the friendship between Harry and Tony and the surprisingly sincere and redeeming interactions with Loki. The Avengers as a whole seemed more cohesive and worked better a a group and the humor is great - loved the water fight. I can't wait to read more! More please!
lov'in it
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/11
Yes! I always love the twins and I am so happy they and Bill and Fleur are coming to help.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 3/30
yay! Another story where Ron sucks! This is not sarcasm. I love how the twins and Bill/fleur are unaware of each other. Should be fun later
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 3/19
So, I've stumbled across your Finding Home verse, and loved it all. I am hoping that someday, you'll put up Falling Skies. I'd love to read it. Thanks for sharing!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 2/1
Loved the one-shot!
Does this mean that Bill, Fluer, Fred, and George are going to be in the sequel?! That is beyond awesome! I cannot wait until they meet up with Harry, I hope his reaction isn't too bad! :D
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 1 . 1/10
I've read all three of your one-shots for Finding Home, and love them. Each adds it's own extra knowledge and excitement for Thanos' arrival; really builds on the suspense. If you've got the time, I really hope you write that sequel. I love your style and story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I have to say- in this fic these 4 are decent. How could Ron and Mione help kill innocents and not care that Harry will have to defend them or die trying. I loved this universe. I wish you'd continue with it.
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
LOVE THIS! Can't wait for the next oneā€¦? HATE YOU RON! HERMIONE!
Erised101 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Are you ever doing the one with thanos? I hope you get to it soon if your still on
mab70 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Splendid! I absolutely recognized the characters and believed their dialogue and actions.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I think that putting up a death ward make them worse then Voldemort, they say they don't want another dark lord. Their action in killing innocent people make them one
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Wonderful! I have to say that I am wondering what Harry's reaction to seeing these four coming to help him.