Reviews for Choices
riegert8 chapter 1 . 5/8
I think that putting up a death ward make them worse then Voldemort, they say they don't want another dark lord. Their action in killing innocent people make them one
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/13
Wonderful! I have to say that I am wondering what Harry's reaction to seeing these four coming to help him.
Still no sequel it's been forever please please please update already
please have a one shot/sequel where bill, fred, George and harry meet again
WitchVela chapter 1 . 1/19
like this interlude into the magical community also that hermione and ron aren't depicted as totally evil. they are humans and have other priorities. and even if the left harry behind, they don't wish him dead. it's not particularly nice of them, but then they aren't really friends anymore. keep writing.
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Wow. How brave those four are. Although I understand Ron and Hermione's viewpoint I guess. Kids come before a friend who won't talk to u. Stupid death wards... stupid ministry... this looks like another chapter, not a oneshot. I hope to see these four with Harry soon though
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is exciting, things are heating up! The Avengers' reactions will be interesting when they meet fully grown wizards that, hmm... Seem to have aged... Can't wait to find out how this all comes together, please get the sequel up as soon as you can, I don't mean to pressure, and I understand that life gets in the way, but I'm dying to find out what happens!
BlueCaesar chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
What, what, what!? Sequel!? Figures from Harry's past!? SEQUEL!?
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Love it. I feel a bit bad about Ron and Hermione though. Seeing that they've gotten older and not entirely in a way that I like.
poohklf chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Are you you going continue this? This is great.
Zeus795 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Really enjoyed the stories keep them going please
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oooh, damn ron and hermione...
I hope the others go and can help him though! Haha (and not just kidnap him or something xD ) I can't wait for more!
Mistress Steff chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Evil, evil human. I want more! Plz write soon!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
woot liked this one, Bill AND Fleur was unexpected though I'm glad I was right about the twins. Loved the fact both 'couples' were making their way to NY unknowing of the other (and by 2 methods too) as well as the fact that others in the Weasleys are showing support even if not willing to do anything about it. Also liked what you added to Harry's back story and did with Ginny, not keen on her soo...yeah...
MS101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
When is the next one shot in the finding home verse?