Reviews for Choices
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/21
brillaint!~
You should write more in these series, they're really good
Really liked seeing the division!
:D :D :D you are a lovely writer wow. love the support for harry~~~~
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I love this! Can't wait to hop over to AO3 to read the sequel...here I go!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Aww! So nice! I knew i loved Fred and George for a reason!
FicAddict2015 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
More please. I love this series
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I'm so excited! I haven't read a story this good in ages. The whole Finding Home verse is brilliant. Please if you're still there, update!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Wohoo! Thank you for this. I was wondering if you would continue this story and I'm happy I decided to read your story again and found you continued through one shots. Seriously, your story is amazing. I loved the friendship between Harry and Tony and the surprisingly sincere and redeeming interactions with Loki. The Avengers as a whole seemed more cohesive and worked better a a group and the humor is great - loved the water fight. I can't wait to read more! More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
lov'in it
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Yes! I always love the twins and I am so happy they and Bill and Fleur are coming to help.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
yay! Another story where Ron sucks! This is not sarcasm. I love how the twins and Bill/fleur are unaware of each other. Should be fun later
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
So, I've stumbled across your Finding Home verse, and loved it all. I am hoping that someday, you'll put up Falling Skies. I'd love to read it. Thanks for sharing!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Loved the one-shot!
Does this mean that Bill, Fluer, Fred, and George are going to be in the sequel?! That is beyond awesome! I cannot wait until they meet up with Harry, I hope his reaction isn't too bad! :D
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I've read all three of your one-shots for Finding Home, and love them. Each adds it's own extra knowledge and excitement for Thanos' arrival; really builds on the suspense. If you've got the time, I really hope you write that sequel. I love your style and story.