Reviews for Take Notice
kidcrooner chapter 6 . 8/20
oh man, i am so happy that i found this fic.
this saved my soul; i dont think i can bear another minute of studying for school...and then this fic appeared!

really tho, my heart is just sosoSO happy with this, and how Gilbert's POV is so well-thought out and how you've given him the life that we didn't see much because we were busy enjoying Anne's canon POV. And i just love how he is just utterly DOOMED from the moment he saw her, from the moment her slate cracked over his head. *sighs with happiness* and i love how, to Gilbert, Anne is close to being untouchable at first, where he found himself being so utterly uncool every time he tries to make a move.

All the same, thank you for writing this and i can't wait for the next update! :D
Sadlynotred chapter 6 . 8/19
This story is so delightful! I love the insight on Gilbert's thoughts and feelings. Please, do go on...
I liked the chapter, but was distracted by the fact that you kept referring to characters by their titles. Rather than thinking of creative titles for Gilbert, like the younger Bly the or the brown haired boy, just call him by his name. A name is invisible to the reader and is the one word that is ok to repeat often in writing. However, the title pulls the reader out of the narrative and makes them think about your writing, rather than the story
Just a reminder that your story is still being read and loved! I hope 2015 finds you with some more free time because you absolutely have a gift for writing and I can't wait to read your finished story!
Snowgirl01 chapter 6 . 4/20
Please post more
Enna Energe chapter 6 . 3/19
This is very well done! I hope you continue!
Erika chapter 6 . 3/9
Please update again! This is great!
RandomPotterhead chapter 2 . 1/31
omg, yes! When I started rereading Anne of Green Gables again, I thought that Jily was pretty similar to Anne and Gil.

Great job on this fic. It's really well-written and I'd love to see more! XD
Emily McCartney chapter 6 . 1/30
Please continue! I am not looking forward to meeting Roy but I am curious how Gil would react to him.
wishwars chapter 6 . 1/4
I love these so much! Gilbert it such a beautiful character and your writing seems to meld perfectly with Montgomery's words and characters. Awesome job! I hope you continue :)
Amybf19 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
I love Gil and Anne!
Acomplexgirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I love this story! I love how subtle and intricate your prose is, and I love how you're giving life to all these moments in the books when I wanted nothing more than to know What On Earth Is Gilbert Blythe Thinking.

And trust me: you are not the only one who thinks that Lily and James are quite like Gilbert and Anne. I have dwelled on that too... Sigh. Love hate relationships with petty spats and mute longing are just the BEST aren't they?

Good job with the story! Looking forward to your next update. :)

magturtle chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
It was great and I can't wait for more!
KatherineBrooke chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Well, this was worth the wait. I certainly enjoy a good long story, and this one is both good and long. Love hearing about what Gilbert is thinking and all the little details you include. They really make such a delightful pair, don't they? Look forward to the next chapter.
LilyGold23 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014