Reviews for Devastation
Maui girl chapter 1 . 3/15
I really loved this story really good job :)
starsun chapter 11 . 2/24
I love this story its so romantic and yet sad at the same time
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 2 . 1/29
Shoooooooooot. Would past Aang really like Toph? O_O SHOULDN'T AANG BE A LITTLE MORE CONFIDENT SINCE HIS PAST SELF WAS SO SILLY AND READY TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS? AAANNNNNGGG!
(Ehhe, uh... I just woke up, so...slight...over-tired-ness might be creeping into my typing. BUT I'LL STILL REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER! [I've never done that before with a finished story, so this'll be neat.)
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 1 . 1/29
*clears throat professionally* Well, the writing is a bit choppy, and it started out in the past tense, so the present tense took some getting used to, and the dialogue seemed rushed...

BUT THIS IS SO AMAZING I'M ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE I WOULDN'T FEEL RIGHT EXPRESSING HOW AMAZING IT WAS WITHOUT BALANCING OUT THE CAPSLOCK! The idea, the how it happened - it's all so perfect! And I'm sure the writing improves in the future, so that last paragraph is practically useless! *laughs insanely and falls into the next chapter*
Kataang4eve chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
U r gifted I love this story so much i actually found this story when I was looking at one of my fav author profile ( guitar goodness) or something like that and saw ur name and then I saw this story then I read it and then I fell in love
Ur writing is so perfect
TDICELEBRITY14 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was so freakin' good I swear.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I love it I can't wait to read more, your story is awesome!
:{)

Nightfury101
1Kataangfan chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
"You where meant to" and "Thank you captain obvious"
the 2 best parts!
may96 chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
Great story! Umm, maybe you could update the status as "complete" though?
As A Ghost chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
This story is great, I love it so far!
Avatarlover123 chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
i woke up today wanting to finish reading devastation, i was hooked seriously i dreamed about it i was waiting all day to finish it and i did then i heard about this one and finished reading it please write the next chapter i love the story there is definitely some real potential in it please update soon , please thank you i know your busy with your other stories .
Avatarlover123 chapter 30 . 11/12/2013
ah! aww ! yay! KATANG FOREVER !
Avatarlover123 chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
dont give in katara fight no matter how much the world attacks you fight dont ever give up!, your stronger than that. next chapter
Avatarlover123 chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
wow just wow you are amazingly talented , i keep reading
Avatarlover123 chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
hahaha ! so a Toph at the end , its great to next chapter , keep writing your amazing aat it