Reviews for One Hand, One Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
just beautiful
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is fantastic. A perfect balance of awkward and sweet and hot and funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
And that is EXACTLY what I've been looking for for months now.
The pun though OMG I'M IN TEARS! :DDD
THANK. YOU. 3
JustAGleek6 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
That was just beyond words fabulous. I loved it. I loved it. I loved it! It was superb, the writting, the characters, the dialogue, the emotions were just so beautiful. How do manage to make them so adorable than they already are?

By the way, this:

"Come on. The faster we shower the faster we go for round two," he says with a wink.

"Really?" Blaine says with a hopeful smile as they enter the bathroom.

"No,"

Killer lines right there :)

Kurt was just so cute at the beginning and- Im sorry but i just have to mention the pun- had me laughing. And Blaine was always the gentleman while still being ridiculously cute. You should consider writting the morning after.

Great story and fabulous writting. Adorably adorable in everyday. I loved it! Did I mention that already? :)
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
AMAZING! Real, and true and lovely :D
LoBall chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Really not bad! Well done!
gettingcrazywiththecheezewhiz chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh dear god. This was perfect. This happens every time I read a Klaine smut fic. It's like all hot and heavy and I'm like YES but then it ends so cute and I'm like dflgjdsklfgjs THEY'RE SO CUTE I WANT THEM 5EVA
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So, that was perfect in every way.
sassyblaines chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Fantastic!
LP chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was really, really great.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was simpily gorgeous! What a beautiful, sweet, sexy and adorable story!
XxcoolgirlwithglasesxX chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
very good i think you should continue it but dont make it all smut there has to be a story line, but i really think you should make this a story
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This Is PERFECT!
cherucaustic chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I haven't read TFT fic in so long but this is one of the best that I've come across. I love how Kurt and Blaine interacted, how hesitant they were, it was totally them.
Cassie-05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was beautifully written. Loved it! It was so hot, but still sweet. Great job!