Reviews for What Hurts the Most
Lucyole chapter 1 . 5/19
really great yes dreams are sometimes the only things we have to be happy really great oneshot i like it and i want a hug from erik even that i don't do hugs usually not even my mom except on her birthday or mothers day so its something special to. *cookies for you and erik to of course*
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wha? POOR ERIK! And Erik... *Glares at the closet* I want that hug. *Marches over to closet and drags Erik out. Erik: Good God woman! Unhand me!
Me: Looks at "ithaswhatitisnt" BUT SHE SAID I COULD! Justin Beiber for you then! XD
migotka21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It's not a traditional review. You see, I might have left my computer with your story and my plushie Erik in the same room because now he's depressed again and doesn't want to be left alone and kinda hugs another plushie he didn't hug 'before' your story. So it had a huge impact on at least one Erik. It made me sad, too. I think I'll your other stories because judging from WHTM you're quite talented. I hope you don't mind.

M.
Erik's-Blue-Rose chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was a great story, it was really very sad. I always feel so bad for him, and how horrible those several weeks must've been as he was dying of a broken heart...:( *Gives Erik a review-hug*