Reviews for The Sound of Settling
luluguineapig chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Awww this is so funny and sad all at the same time!
andthearrowflies chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Every word in this story is flawless. Ahh, you're perfect I'm obsessed with this its 1 am and Im grinning like an idiot. Perfect.
JustTeahPlease chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
BWAHAHAHA omg I so love this, had me rolling on my bed in laughter xD The whole scene where Lian and Bart are introduced as newly-arrived freeloaders to the Crock-West household is just hilarious, and this last chapter as well :D I swear, if I ever find the will and time to do a comic, it will so be of that scene :D

Wish there was more, or at least if there was a chance there COULD be more, but with the update date so long ago my hopes aren't high. Still I'm writing a review, just on the off chance you need encouragement to update this story again :)
rutger5000 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Fun fic but I dunno how many more chapters I can tolerate Wally being so well... Wally like. Wally really can be a bit of a yerk at times, can't he? He's totally my favorite superhero, but he can be rather petty at times.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
This is so cute! Oh, goodness... I hope there's more. :3 I love the way you're writing Bart - As well as Wally and Artemis.
MonquiC-MonquiDoo chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Oh my gosh ! I loved Bart's line about hitting Wally with a car.
JesusFreak77 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Aww, this is great. BRING BACK WALLY! It said in "Darkest" that Wally taught Bart about Chicken Whizzies so he has to warm up to him eventually. Update soon!
SmartAssAssassin chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Hurry up and update! Really want to see where you're going with this!:)
Baby Flash chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
asbdsvb;qwrery;dsgjbh;dabc Too many emotions! I want YJ back!
BeAnother chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Very cool story.

The secret to baby-sitting:

"Well, now at least we know that if ever we face this problem again, we can just throw Wally in front of a car!"

Loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
This is utterly adorable. I love the interactions here. ...Even with Wally being a jerk. (To be honset, season 2 Wally IS a jerk. I prefer to think it's becuase he's all terrified about Artemis' upcoming undercover plan... but still. Jerk. Especially to Bart and Dick, lately.) Althoug I did love "Is that ours?" when he saw the baby. Hey, kids are coming in from the future every day- you never know.
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Awesome!

Please keep writing!

I wanna see the inevitable Wally/Bart friendship scene.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
So far, so good.

In character and funny.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Cool so far!
LynDea chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
i'm certainly intersted. can't wait for more