Reviews for Burning for Her
CrazyVideos50 chapter 1 . 7/13
DARN IT! This is why I like to think Oz really WAS a dream! 'Cuz otherwise, it's either poor Scarecrow or poor ol' Hunk (Scarecrow's Kansas Farmhand counterpart, the one who was meant to have the 'innocent romance' with Dorothy) would have to go through the "suffer" of not having Dorothy as their, what? lover or something... (even if one isn't in love with her, it still is harsh on meh OTP feels!)
Over all, I really like this story. Very well written and heartbreaking. Hope you do more 'Dorothcrow' stories (or Dorothunk :P).
The wizard of oz chapter 1 . 1/12
TOO SAD:(:( :(
Oz forever chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Ahhhhhhhhh! *eyes becomes white and faint* TOO DRAMATIC :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( scarecrow kills himself? TOO SAD *faint again* *voice of the owner of this site* ithaswhatisnt, YOU'RE FIRED!
Oz forever chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
SHOCK! Scarecrow kills himself?
biddle29 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
You know I'm pretty much crying my eyes out right now :'( But that was absolutely beautiful at the same time
Shizuneeee chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That ending really broke me. Kudos for something that makes me cry. It hardly ever happens.
DE chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Very well written, and sad, poor Scarecrow :( I think you hit on exactly what the Scarecrow would be feeling after seeing her. I like also that though the Scarecrow was no more, his love for Dorothy lived on, giving him a sort of immortality, though at that point he may not have wanted it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Thats horribley sad.
Monster of men chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awwww, my heart is breaking just reading this and my mum now thinks I'm mad because she found me crying. Beautifully written, really good
ShirohebiGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
SCARECROW! (written so beautifully)
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
So sad-BUT SO GOOD! This was very well written, and I agree with you on that whole Dorothy/Scarecrow thing. Too bad she had to leave. DANG IT!
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awwwwwwwwwh. That was... rude. Lol but deliciously so. I loved reading this. Nobody really thinks about what happeneded after good ole Dottie goes home. I like this interpretation. Kinda makes good sense.
Moondoe chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Lovely! Bittersweet and has a good writing style. The ending is especially good and a surprise!

IAmNotUsingThisAnyMore chapter 1 . 8/10/2012