Reviews for Burning for Her
Linuminated chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That ending really broke me. Kudos for something that makes me cry. It hardly ever happens.
DE chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Very well written, and sad, poor Scarecrow :( I think you hit on exactly what the Scarecrow would be feeling after seeing her. I like also that though the Scarecrow was no more, his love for Dorothy lived on, giving him a sort of immortality, though at that point he may not have wanted it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Thats horribley sad.
Monster of men chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awwww, my heart is breaking just reading this and my mum now thinks I'm mad because she found me crying. Beautifully written, really good
ShirohebiGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
SCARECROW! (written so beautifully)
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
So sad-BUT SO GOOD! This was very well written, and I agree with you on that whole Dorothy/Scarecrow thing. Too bad she had to leave. DANG IT!
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awwwwwwwwwh. That was... rude. Lol but deliciously so. I loved reading this. Nobody really thinks about what happeneded after good ole Dottie goes home. I like this interpretation. Kinda makes good sense.
Moondoe chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Lovely! Bittersweet and has a good writing style. The ending is especially good and a surprise!

Brava!
ashkenazi-autie chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was so adorable! Poor Scarecrow, though. ;(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is *sniff* so good, yet so sad. I cried too!
Anyways, this story is awesome. I like the way you write. It's almost as if you're a writer! )
See ya! D
p.s-Sorry if i seemed weird _
ChAmBeRsChIc chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was absolutely amazing! The Wizard of Oz is my 2nd favorite movie, but that was absolutely spectacular! I never felt that there was a romantic tension between Dorothy and the Scarecrow however. In fact, thisis the first I've ever heard of such. Still, it was an amazing story!
MadameLunaRaven chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
It thought that this was sweet, though I refuse to believe that Dorothy would ever forget about her friends in Oz.
The-Always-Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
The good thing about the books is that he sees her again...