Reviews for In the Name of the King
monkey see chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I love your story! Really creative and quite exciting to follow. Please update soon! xoxo
Cymru chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
It's spelt Wales for a start...
xElliementalx chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Brilliant. I love the way in which you show them struggling with this new era (although I think I pointed that out in my last review :P) Can't wait to read more, and see how the girls continue to live in their new surroundings (and Tarren continues to be fascinating.) thanks for sharing this :)
xElliementalx chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Glad to see longer chapters. It's great watching Evie and Nikita adapt swiftly to a very alien world. Plus, the axe waving new comer sounds fascinating. Well done.
xElliementalx chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I like how you have highlighted some of the differences. Smell, accent (although it would have been a different language altogether - but of course, for the purposes of the story it must be vernacular). A lot of these time travel stories simply carry on as if the two "worlds" were basically the same only with no internet.

But, great story. Compelling, and nicely written.
xElliementalx chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Oh my! Again, another nicely written chapter, and the story is becoming more and more intriguing. Well done, and thank you for sharing this.
xElliementalx chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Brilliant beginning. Nicely written, and it all flowed very nicely, too. Looking forward to more.
monkey see chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Nice way to start ur story n im impressed with ur language. Ur characters are more realistic compared to other fics i've read...yay! Im sick of heroic girls with an attitude that STILL manages to woo the knights. Ah yes, the knights. :) Hopefully they don't immediately fall for the girls or vice versa. But i know ur doin ur best...so sorry if im expecting too much. .

Anyway, good job so far! Keep updating bcz im looking forward to reading ur story. I hope ur future chapters r longer. xoxo :D