Reviews for Communal
robstar foevuhh chapter 1 . 10/18
GGolla chapter 1 . 4/16
That was a great short story and I'm glad you kept it Pg kind of the romance part was very well done
Violent.V chapter 1 . 4/10
ARGH! This too cute I cannot just ignore it!
Kibi11Tin chapter 1 . 2/9
This is so beautiful... *dies*
S.Y.G-14 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
AWWWWW that was adorable! I loved it!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was wonderful... Possibly the best post Tokyo story out there!
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I love every moment of this! It's completely and entirely perfect, I swear. :)
Laney chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe :') too sweet!
inuyashalvrtoo chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Loved it.
junebird28 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Fantastic, just like the fic! Thank you so much for writing something so engaging and written so incredibly well. You have truly captured the essence of each of the characters and done the show creators and DC justice. You are truly superb and I can't wait to look through more of your stories! By the way, I loved cyborgs comment about the next couple in the titans and all the rob/star fluff. Amazing!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
And a nice romance to cap the other story off with. Interesting to see the Communal sleeping continue. Not too much I can think to say, but it was a great companion piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
K-T chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
SO CUTEEEEE! I cheated I didn't read Clueless but look at this fluff I love it! It's short but feels mature? It makes me wonder waht clueless is like. Sry about the other review I got a lil mad at that person. I just found this page and am lovin your stories!
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ahahaha... That was hilarious. Please do some more one shots for this universe. Its become my favourite and more on the two of them now would be appreciated!
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aw what a good conclusion to Clueless. I love how it incorporated so many aspects of it's predessessor-really, you displayed excellent exposition. But it was also funny and satisfying, though thankfully without wrapping everything up in a neat little bow. They're long-time friends from different cultures, and Robin's an intense teenager-it makes sense they would have some difficulty transitioning (and it makes for a fun read). Thanks for posting!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »