Reviews for Communal
Kibi11Tin chapter 1 . 2/9
This is so beautiful... *dies*
S.Y.G-14 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
AWWWWW that was adorable! I loved it!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was wonderful... Possibly the best post Tokyo story out there!
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I love every moment of this! It's completely and entirely perfect, I swear. :)
Laney chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe :') too sweet!
inuyashalvrtoo chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Loved it.
junebird28 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Fantastic, just like the fic! Thank you so much for writing something so engaging and written so incredibly well. You have truly captured the essence of each of the characters and done the show creators and DC justice. You are truly superb and I can't wait to look through more of your stories! By the way, I loved cyborgs comment about the next couple in the titans and all the rob/star fluff. Amazing!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
And a nice romance to cap the other story off with. Interesting to see the Communal sleeping continue. Not too much I can think to say, but it was a great companion piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awesome
K-T chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
SO CUTEEEEE! I cheated I didn't read Clueless but look at this fluff I love it! It's short but feels mature? It makes me wonder waht clueless is like. Sry about the other review I got a lil mad at that person. I just found this page and am lovin your stories!
GreenIsMyWarPaint chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ahahaha... That was hilarious. Please do some more one shots for this universe. Its become my favourite and more on the two of them now would be appreciated!
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aw what a good conclusion to Clueless. I love how it incorporated so many aspects of it's predessessor-really, you displayed excellent exposition. But it was also funny and satisfying, though thankfully without wrapping everything up in a neat little bow. They're long-time friends from different cultures, and Robin's an intense teenager-it makes sense they would have some difficulty transitioning (and it makes for a fun read). Thanks for posting!
JunXII chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OMG ur like the MOST AMAZING WRITER about the Teen Titans EVER. U know how they talk how they act and most of all how they think. U make every act so naturally, not too crazy nor too cheesy. I admired your work and please continue writing these amazing Teen Titans fics. IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN and i really hope i could have the chance to talk to u someday, maybe discussing about your next story. I hope u can read this message. And please don't ever give up on writing stories cause I will always be there to read it .
Alianna chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
LOVE IT! As always, you've perfectly captured the characters with integrity, humor, friendship, and awkward fluffiness! Please continue to write more and more and more and more... )

Ali
Emily Snow21 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Have I read a more perfect just-getting-used-to-our-relationship fic? No. This was brilliant.

I laughed at the instant food part and the recollections when Starfire slept in the same bed as Robin. Almost too cute for my poor fan girl heart.

I really liked when Robin acknowledged is stupidity because it's always fun to laugh at Robin's mistakes. You kept them in character seriously well and the progression in their relationship was so natural it COULD have been canon *stupid cartoon network cancelling the show ugh*

Keep Writing!