Reviews for The Captain
WyrdSmith chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful, gentle and so damn real it almost hurts.
Rokkis chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Wicked good!
Perfect!
And wouldn't mind anything else with our favourite blond curly honey:D

Kosemose snuppeluppen! Ser deg neste helg! Kan jeg forresten overnatte hos deg fredag til lørdag?
Thallys chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Just got this update on my mobile phone, and really people were giving me queer looks when I was and smirking and giggling (yes, actual giggling). You write such an amazing James, yes there is very little of him in the book but I feel your characterisation is spot on. I understand why this is coming to an end, you can't really go on forever, but this one has the potential to go quite a bit further. Ah well, I'll be around either way, I love this one too much to abandon it before it's over. Kudos.
Rokkis chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Wicked!

Kosemose
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Excellent!

UPDATE PRONTO!

Æ FÆR SNART HJEM!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Niel Garfield, the boytoy.

So, will we see more of the comarades ? Like Lt. Charlie Waverly. He was quite a likeable character.

Also, thank youuuuuuu I've been reading loads of stuff to get my mind off of this awesomeness.
Twilight's Aura chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Can I cry for these two? Can I? Ok, I did. Phew. What a MESS. EVERYTHING!

Even though I'm not familiar with either fandom or its history, you have me suckered in with your characters. I'm just going with the flow here and pretending these are all original characters plucked out from your magnificent mind.

-Spooky
WyrdSmith chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Yea! And Boo! How COULD you leave it there? Now I know why my readers bombard me when I do that!

This just gets better and better. It reminds me of some of the Sherlock Holmes fanfiction, based in turn of the century London. Just wonderful.

As for suggestions - have you ever done a vampire story? I need to doublecheck. Your sister Rokkis has tormented me with some if her stories, especially Needs of the Many, and I would love to see what you do with something like that.
Thallys chapter 4 . 6/19/2012

...

...

...Wha-? Why did you stop there ? ...Of all...possible places, why there ? I just...why ? WHYYYYYYYY ?

No really, that was my reaction this morning on the bus, people were looking at me as if I'll really gone off my rocker. You are a terrible, terrible lady.

I love you.
Rokkis chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Damn! At least it was safe for work this time!

Anyway, congrats on a mill! Way to go sis, and I can't wait for that champagne bottle.

As for my suggestion for a one-shot:

Well... I would like to read a Lorcan d'Eath/Edward Cullen xover. Where Lorcan is all badass half-vamp singer and Edward gets a helluva wake-up call!

Cheers and lub u
Thallys chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I have just this minute had the time to actually sit down and read this chapter. And now, I'm doomed for the day. What revelations ! Argh, and the cliffhanger, you are so so naughty !
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I'm just so happy right now! You MUST make this be a happy ending! No tricks on your devoted readers like Xcentrikmuse's "Blackjack" or Salty Sarah's "Anybody's Hero", okay? Because I'm REALLY invested in this couple and I'll be so disillusioned if they don't get a happily ever after. Okay?

By the way, best turn of phrase award goes to: "Had Robert Crawley read more romance novels, of course, he would know that fate always intervened when a protagonist was in danger of rejecting their destiny.". How very true.
Rokkis chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Total cock love

:D
WyrdSmith chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I've never even seen this fandom, but I'm infatuated with Lord Grantham myself. This is beautifully written and I feel privileged to read it. Thank you for your work.
Rokkis chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
You are wicked smart and i need your fic like I need my morning coffee... dark roast and sharp enough to burn though my gut!

Cheers!