Reviews for In the Middle of the Night
Well hello there chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
This is sooo good, i can't wait for more chapters
Adamapocalypse chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
This is so goddamn good, like you should think about becoming a writer. I love this and I love the story, vulnerable house is my kruptonite XD
catlovemeow chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
You are an amazing writer. You should be an author. This chapter made me cry. Please continue writing. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 3/29/2016
You got this down pretty good. Not finished, But what are you going to do. Most aren't. I thought House was a little sappy, and would never actually act like it, had Cuddy and House stayed together (oh how I wish they would have, Huddy forever 3) All in all, Amazing.
annabelthegreat chapter 33 . 12/6/2015
this is a great premise and you're holding it up really well... brilliantly in fact, i know its been a while, but is there any chance of an update... this story is too good to just leave...!
hedwigsart chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
Wild ride! Wish you'd finish it, but you do have to put yourself first. Love it so far )
hedwigsart chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
This is amazing, can't wait to read more! This is exactly what I need after watching the last season... Huddy for the win )
bigadog chapter 33 . 8/7/2015
PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU UPDATE ITS KILLING ME! UPDATE!
jadedolphin chapter 32 . 6/26/2015
This is really a great story. I love how you are talking about such sensitive issues such as abuse and showing House's vulnerable side but still keeping him and all others in character.

I was confused about one thing though. I thought by this time in the storyline, Kutner had already committed suicide. I thought that was one of the things you were referring to when Cuddy was contemplating House's aversion to change. That and the fact that Kutner had not been present or even mentioned earlier in the story.

Still loving the story either way though and I am looking forward to an update!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/23/2015
This story is amazing. I hope you are doing well and will finish this story!
GoddessLaughs chapter 33 . 1/4/2015
This is a lovely, well-written story with great emotion and brilliant characterization. I've loved every last word and hope that the time comes where you enjoy working on it again.
Nivaegae chapter 33 . 1/3/2015
This is fantastic so far! I hope you finish it for us!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/3/2015
you are a good writer. you take all the time you need. the ones who truly love the story we be here when you are ready don't let anyone rush you.
Meme chapter 33 . 10/8/2014
I just wanted to say thank you for writing such a great story and I hope that youre doing well :)
MyHouseWillGoOn chapter 33 . 10/8/2014
Glad to see an update on this one.