Reviews for The Finish Line
edeabeth chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is probably the best Violet and Tate fanfiction that I have had the pleasure reading. This was amazing!
enj412 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This is a masterpiece. So beautiful. You made their story much more heartbreaking and romantic than what we saw. I can picture all of these events happening and wish we got to see Evan and Taissa act the hell out of them.
Jillow Bear chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
VIOLATE FTW chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
APPLAUSE THIS WAS SO FUCKING GOOD. IT'S ALL JUST FEELSY AND BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND ASDFGHJKL
softasthunder chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I wish I could write as you do. You write so beautifully, and capture the characters so perfectly. Th
overstreets chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow - I love these little moments, they're so beautiful.
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my god! I stumbled upon your story, and I loved every minute of it! What a fantastic idea to 'fill in' the missing pieces of the story. Violet and Tate's first kiss was perfect. You wrote the perfect blend of teen angst mixed with ghostly emotions, capturing their individual voices beautifully. I cannot express how much I adore this fic!
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is beautiful. Just so beautiful.

/He kisses her the way he smiles... She's light-headed and he's blushing and suddenly Los Angeles is kind of beautiful./

And then of course - this broke my heart - /Somewhere in the house, Tate whimpers./

I loved this story - SO SO much. Just perfect. :)
masturtates chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i want to curl up and nap between the lines of every single thing you write, you flawless author, you.

most fics don't deliver the amazing cherry pie, fuzzy, warm and cuddly violate that the beginning episodes so meanly hid from us (or when they try to, it just seems false and overworked), but you make their relationship seem to effortless and teenager-y and, god, i love it.

i was so glad to see your name in the ahs fic archives, seriously. i was expecting a perfect fic, and holy shit, that's what i got. i adore this so much. just ugh. aksdfjl 3
Hiddennotes chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Thanks to this story/one shots/moments, I now really miss AHS and now I must watch it. I honestly loved it. It's perfect and I love the last story/moment, it is like an epilogue and it fits nicely.
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
oh my god.

every scene fits so perfectly into its respective episode.

You nailed the mood, the characters, what we know, what they are supposed to know.

Holy crap this is so flawless. Like it can't even deal with it.

young love is seconds long and no one wants to ruin it with the truth quite yet.

Of all the one-shots in this fandom, this is like, top five i think, holy shit.

it's so damn good.

and i'm so glad you ended it with a holy shit kind of forgiveness and he's legit surprised and i can't deal with how happy it made me.
emergencycaptivation chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
"He kisses her the way he smiles."

This.

I think this sums up their entire relationship, so good job. Ugh, great job. These are my favorite.
DelusionalLife chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I loved this so, so much. I really feel that this could have happened in those moments we missed on the show.

And the last part was really good, I loved it. Good job :)