Reviews for A Haven In A Heartless World
DestielIsMyOtpSabrielIsSoAwww chapter 8 . 2/23
is this fic done?
darkorangecat chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Ooh, I love the ending. I like how the Priest is willing to redefine himself and how he's ready to accept a new concept of family. Nicely written.
darkorangecat chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Lovely comfort as well as action in this chapter. I like how the Priest handled those who followed after them. Nicely done.
darkorangecat chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Yes! Excellent action, and poor confused Hicks. The hug (of which I'm a huge fan) and the brief kiss were very nice touches.
KalaKitsune chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Twas truly great. I enjoyed it quite a bit!
mm60126 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I don't know where these characters came from or how they got here but I am lovin' it...Nice action sequences; good plot and the characters are complex...I like ur writing style and the story itself...Where is the "prequel" to this? I would like to read it too...ty
darkorangecat chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Awesome action in this chapter. I like how Hicks fights back to get to Shane. Hopefully he'll be okay. The Priest is getting closer, I'm anxious for them all to be reunited.
darkorangecat chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
I love the suspense in this chapter though it has me worried for Hicks and Shane. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) seeing the Priest kick some butt.
Ash chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This... is sooo good! My god, you are an amazing writer. It just flows so effortlessly! I've been searching fruitlessly for PriesXHicks for some time and I suddenly stumbled upon this, and GOD, I will get down on my knees and beg if that makes you update any faster!
darkorangecat chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I like how the sickness starts with Hicks and then moves onto Shane. Hopefully the medicine will work and both will be feeling better the next day. Also, nice angst and confusion with the feelings between Hicks and the Priest not yet being brought out into the open.
darkorangecat chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
There's a lot going on in this chapter. I like how the Priest works with Hicks and trains him. The closeness that develops between them as they, in a way, raise Shane together, progresses naturally. I felt badly for Hicks when he was rebuffed, but the Priest does have a lot to sort through. Looking forward to more.
DeMoNzUnLeAsHeD chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Hi, I love your story, please continue... Pretty please *puppy dog eyes* )
KalaKitsune chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Love this so far!
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I like how you open with action and then build the background. Nice opening chapter!