Reviews for Across the Realms
srhwonea chapter 10 . 2/17
1. my favorite was part 8, a funeral
2. my least favorite was part 10, epilogue. It wasent bad, but least favorite.
3. If this story wolund have so much time scippin, this wolud be my favorite story of all times :D
Good work. I hope that you wolud do this more. :3
lovley96 chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
I love this chapter it is so beautiful XD
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I like all of it. Its a beautiful piece of writing and i think my favorite part was when he came home to Magnus.
Tatumtot1010 chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
The ring... He.. Breath... Okay... The recipt.. He bought a ring and was going
To propose to him THAT NIGHT! You have officailly broke me.. Into a million tiny little prices... I'm done.. THANK YOU! Tatumtot inc.
AmberHerondale chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Love it!
Merlin-Herondale chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Lovely story.
1. my favorite part of the story was of all things, Izzy's reaction to Alec's disaperence-and Magnus healing Alec.
2. my least favorite part-sorry to say-was the journal entry's, there was just a few to many for my taste.
3. the story would have been a tad bit better if Izzy was with Jace when he arrived to Magnus' in the end-i feel like you didn't bring clouser to her. and if you used Brother Zacheriha as the Silent Brother-only because we know from the series that he cares about the Shadowhunter gang more than most.
I love the story and I love how strong you protyraed Alec to be. The funerial was a nice-sad-touch. You did a wounderful job and i enjoyed reading your creation.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
awwww so sweet :3 that was good! you did an amazing job on this story, thank you so much for writing it :D
malec.love chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
I loved the story! Everything about it was like something sweet but something sour mixed in to it that you don't notice. ...like Sour Patch Kids:D

1. Everything:) Especially when Magnus found Alec!
2. I love the whole story:)
3. I would love for the ending to be longer:) I just love the story so much! Maybe something like Alec telling about his experience in the demon realm to Elizabeth and a little more on what he found at the campsite and how he lived:)

Overall the story was amazing!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
...I don't know what to say right now. That was just... GAH! I don't know whether to be happy that they're all happy now or sad that it's ending... :( As for your questions...

1) That would be when Magnus found Alec near his apartment. I have a soft spot for things like that and hurt/comfort and taking care of each other never fails to make my heart clench. Oh! And the end of chapter 3. That was extremly bittersweet and sad...

2) Ummm. That's a hard one... I don't really dislike any of this story... But if I had to go with one scene it would be... *re-reads* Shit. I can't find a part I didn't like.

3) *tilts head to the side* I can't really think of anything that could have made this better. The journal entries could be a bit... Tedious I guess you call it, but they were necessary and they were actually kind of interesting. (I'm just impatient -.-')

Can't wait for the next story! :)

;3
TMTMFD
babyphat5968 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
The part where magnus first finds him. I don't know the funeral? I would have liked it more if it were longer. :)
Girl59 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
That was good and I can not wait for the epilouge:)
The Girl Who Cried Wolf 1 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I feel like this was an epilogue that wasn't quite finished - as if it needs to end with our characters on a more definitive path. But, then again, you are planning on writing a sequel, so that may be the reason. I've always found stories that could stand on their own but then have a magnificent sequel to be more enticing, because then the reader isn't forced to read the next installment. This does not mean that your readers will not want to read the next installment (I sure as shit do :D), but it will give you a better grasp of your writing powers if many to most of your avid followers continue onto the next one even though their curiousity has been sated.

As for you writing your own novel:
I have said from the beginning that this story is one of the diamonds here on FanFiction. Writing a story on FanFiction, though, is one thing, while writing one to be published to the world is another. Do you have any ideas for a novel that you believe will really sell? Do you have a set audience in mind? Do you have the time to write this book?
These questions are not to deter you. If anything, I'm promoting you to dig deeper and ask yourself these hard questions because I believe that you are one of the few on this website that could realistically write your own book. You write well, but writing a book is more than that, and I hope that you can answer yes to all those questions above because I truly believe that if you wrote a novel it would be worthy of me buying it and would NOT be one of those that sits outside of the store because nobody would even steal it.

Sorry if this is a little much ;) more like a whole lot much, but PM me if you have any ideas :)
Yuriku chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I really loved this I think you did a good job writing this - just in my opinion some bits were kind of missing I mean if I was you I would have added some more detail from Jaces or Izzy point of view also when Magnus called Jace that his parabatai is back some more wee details but overall really good piece of writing I think you should keep up doing it - I would love to read more of your work Well done :)
lizziemarie0529 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I love this!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
fnsdknfkdsfn *squeels* You have no idea how much you just made my day (achem. morning?) by updating. I love the dialogue between Magnus Alec and Jace, it flows together nicely and it's something I can definetly see happening. I can't wait for the epilogue!
As for your writing style... I think that it's fine the way it is. The words and dialogue flow together nicely and you have a very good balance of details and action. :)

;3
TMTMFD who would just like to say that she is happy you did not kill Alec. And who is looking forward to the angel story. ;)