Reviews for Across the Realms
double-0-nothing chapter 2 . 11/18
I love this story! It's so good, and the Malec feels!
Manibarilo chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
I liked this story, the giving back the journal was my favorite part! What I think could be better is the introspection (how character feels, think, when they take action). I liked the idea, it was refreshing, you have a good plot over all. Maybe the epilogue finished abruptly, but i would read short stories in you style (maybe even novel if your chapter are longuer (like with the addition of more introspective) :) )
themortalfangirl chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Wow. I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing! You are a wonderful writer! Thank you! :D
Emma chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I liked the first part where the gang where fighting and Alec got sucked into the demon dimension. There was not anything specific that I did not like. It would have been good if Alec had to fight in the demon world, even though he was injured beforehand but the additional demons and fighting would have pulled me more into the story personally. But overall Ii enjoyed it and its a one of a kind to the others that Ii have read. More stories to do with getting trapped in the demon dimension would be ace. I also like the result in how Alec had to get out of the demon realm, that was interesting.
Emma chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
God no Alec got sucked into the demon realm what! Now I'm defo reading on.
srhwonea chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
1. my favorite was part 8, a funeral
2. my least favorite was part 10, epilogue. It wasent bad, but least favorite.
3. If this story wolund have so much time scippin, this wolud be my favorite story of all times :D
Good work. I hope that you wolud do this more. :3
lovley96 chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
I love this chapter it is so beautiful XD
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I like all of it. Its a beautiful piece of writing and i think my favorite part was when he came home to Magnus.
Tatumtot1010 chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
The ring... He.. Breath... Okay... The recipt.. He bought a ring and was going
To propose to him THAT NIGHT! You have officailly broke me.. Into a million tiny little prices... I'm done.. THANK YOU! Tatumtot inc.
AmberHerondale chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Love it!
Merlin-Herondale chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Lovely story.
1. my favorite part of the story was of all things, Izzy's reaction to Alec's disaperence-and Magnus healing Alec.
2. my least favorite part-sorry to say-was the journal entry's, there was just a few to many for my taste.
3. the story would have been a tad bit better if Izzy was with Jace when he arrived to Magnus' in the end-i feel like you didn't bring clouser to her. and if you used Brother Zacheriha as the Silent Brother-only because we know from the series that he cares about the Shadowhunter gang more than most.
I love the story and I love how strong you protyraed Alec to be. The funerial was a nice-sad-touch. You did a wounderful job and i enjoyed reading your creation.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
awwww so sweet :3 that was good! you did an amazing job on this story, thank you so much for writing it :D chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
I loved the story! Everything about it was like something sweet but something sour mixed in to it that you don't notice. Sour Patch Kids:D

1. Everything:) Especially when Magnus found Alec!
2. I love the whole story:)
3. I would love for the ending to be longer:) I just love the story so much! Maybe something like Alec telling about his experience in the demon realm to Elizabeth and a little more on what he found at the campsite and how he lived:)

Overall the story was amazing!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
...I don't know what to say right now. That was just... GAH! I don't know whether to be happy that they're all happy now or sad that it's ending... :( As for your questions...

1) That would be when Magnus found Alec near his apartment. I have a soft spot for things like that and hurt/comfort and taking care of each other never fails to make my heart clench. Oh! And the end of chapter 3. That was extremly bittersweet and sad...

2) Ummm. That's a hard one... I don't really dislike any of this story... But if I had to go with one scene it would be... *re-reads* Shit. I can't find a part I didn't like.

3) *tilts head to the side* I can't really think of anything that could have made this better. The journal entries could be a bit... Tedious I guess you call it, but they were necessary and they were actually kind of interesting. (I'm just impatient -.-')

Can't wait for the next story! :)

babyphat5968 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
The part where magnus first finds him. I don't know the funeral? I would have liked it more if it were longer. :)