Reviews for When You Love Someone
just the messenger chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
I just finished the story, and it was classically beautiful! Just like a fairy tale! It was refreshing to read something uncomplicated and romantic, but I suggest writing a story with some twists and turns.
BaronessBlixen chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Haha awesome ending! Loved that Martin apologized to Daphne, that was really great. And of course the happy ending for Niles and Daphne. Definitely one of my new favorites.
BaronessBlixen chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Ahh, they're kissing! Great chapter. Really, really romantic.
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
"You should never be alone, Daphne." - so, so beautiful. And they're going to watch The Bridges of Madison County together, awesome! Love the movie, love your story hihi
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Awww, so wonderful. Leave it to Niles to know what to say and how to comfort Daphne. Absolutely loved it. Glad mean Martin is gone for now lol
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Poor Daphne! I love how Frasier tries to be diplomatic. And then of course the ending - yay! Can't wait to see what Niles is going to say. Love it so far.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I love Martin's write him so well that I can actually hear his voice as I am reading. LOL! He's quite the character! Obviously, I love the ending. Such a sweet, romantic story! I enjoyed it!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Love this! I knew they'd end up kissing. :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
That was so nice of him to eat the dinner she made even though he'd already eaten...especially since the food was so bad. What a good guy. And now he's going to watch the movie with her too. :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Aww...Niles is so sweet, but I knew he would be.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Just a typical family squabble in the Crane household. I love how you've written this. Everyone is so true to character it's like I am watching the show!
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I LOVED Martin's "apology"! Could hear every word in my head, and I'm sure you know how much I love when that happens. :) I'm glad you made this into its own story, b/c "Sparkle" was melt-worthy enough as it was!
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Oh, wow, I didn't see that coming, but of course I don't mind! :) I'm sure this is going to be quite a surprise for Niles...not to mention Daphne!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
OK...this just keeps getting better, and I have no idea why I find that surprising! But I guess I didn't know it could get this melt-worthy, this quickly! *Sigh* I think I may need to be mopped off the floor when this is over!
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Well, I can see I was right about melt-worthy stuff coming. *Sigh* Leave it to Niles to be so kind and comforting. :) I can't wait to see where you take this!