Reviews for Dark family
Guest chapter 16 . 10/10/2016
What was the purpose of keeping James and Lily in a coma for seventeen years rather than killing them? Why would Dumbledore bring them out of it every year to tell them his plans? How could they just accept in a matter of hours/days that the person they considered the most evil Dark Lord in history was now their son's adoptive father? How would they have any muscle tone after being in a coma for that many years?

It's fine to think out of the box, but you need credible reasons for things to happen.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
The Gryffindors and Dumbledore left Harry alone all semester? Really? Nothing about his classes, nothing else about Slytherin's ghost?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Harry harvested a 60 foot basilisk in a matter of minutes? You couldn't come up with something credible?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
That was Slytherin cunning? Tell us something that wasn't in the news? From people that were hostile to him in prior years? Salazar would be embarrassed by how low his House has sunk.
dragon fier 20 chapter 18 . 9/3/2016
This one was different but yeah, I really liked this. And I'm happy Ron and Hermione didn't turn out bad completely in the end woo! Loved it
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
wow
Azael-Ruthven chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Snape must have been even more broken. To fond out that Lily is still alive and to see her with Potter. Well, loads of memories must have rushed back up. But beside that, it is a great story. Potter Sr is the character I hate the most so I will not say anything about him
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
i cried to be honest 0.0...
how did harry get to Voldemort? did he have snape take him or something?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
Cute
You made a few spelling mistakes:
Godgood
Witchwhich
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
cringing and laughing [with enjoyment] at the same time :D
Tigersaga chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
I loved your story, but I can't help but point out in several places, you use 'was' instead of 'were'. Just a little mistake, I make those all the time but I just thought I'd let you know :)
Tigersaga chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Haha, spoke too soon
Tigersaga chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Oh my god, I know about that story, I just can't think of it...was I something like The Dragon Prince?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I know exactly what story you are talking about! Its called something like "Dark Roses" is this it?
s/9281148/1/The-Dark-Roses
Um maybe not, but I'm not sure, I didn't read this one. But it includes a tattoo..and a gang of dark heirs. I'm on a mission to find this story now
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 7/24/2015