Reviews for Dark family
Azael-Ruthven chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Snape must have been even more broken. To fond out that Lily is still alive and to see her with Potter. Well, loads of memories must have rushed back up. But beside that, it is a great story. Potter Sr is the character I hate the most so I will not say anything about him
Crimzon Beauty chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
i cried to be honest 0.0...
how did harry get to Voldemort? did he have snape take him or something?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
Cute
You made a few spelling mistakes:
Godgood
Witchwhich
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
cringing and laughing [with enjoyment] at the same time :D
Tigersaga chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
I loved your story, but I can't help but point out in several places, you use 'was' instead of 'were'. Just a little mistake, I make those all the time but I just thought I'd let you know :)
Tigersaga chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Haha, spoke too soon
Tigersaga chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Oh my god, I know about that story, I just can't think of it...was I something like The Dragon Prince?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I know exactly what story you are talking about! Its called something like "Dark Roses" is this it?
s/9281148/1/The-Dark-Roses
Um maybe not, but I'm not sure, I didn't read this one. But it includes a tattoo..and a gang of dark heirs. I'm on a mission to find this story now
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Stacey's Universe chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
simple words as well... instead of was it should be a 'were' or 'is'.
Some sentences are boring with no description either
Stacey's Universe chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
have read half way through the story and really enjoying it

but am feeling frustrated at the spelling goofs

for one, it's SHOCK not chock
there are a few others but can't recall where I spotted them in the first place
it feels very rushed, like you wanted to complete it in a certain time
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I think that that story is the Dark Rose or the Dark Roses, it's on my favourites list.
MysticFireBlood chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
It felt rushed. I read it to the end, but it has potential to a great story if you were to take time and write it out more and fix your grammar and spelling mistakes. There are a lot of holes in this story that should have been fixed.
GleekForLife21 chapter 7 . 5/31/2015