Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Update!
rell chapter 22 . 7/19
wow it's been a looooong time since you did a new chapter. will there be more? It's a very interesting story line.
abattles2 chapter 22 . 7/18
Will you continue? I really really love this.
Moleluv chapter 22 . 7/14
Please write more! This is brill.
Venghan chapter 9 . 7/13
It's amazing story.
InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge chapter 22 . 7/12
*spends hours reading this entire fanfic in one go* MOAR
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 7/10
Plz update sn carnt wait till alubs falls
Laxiee chapter 1 . 7/9
Please, update!
KuramaTheSage chapter 16 . 7/8
I personally don't like slash but I'll be damned if I'm going to stop reading a story as great as this for such a silly reason. I hope others are intelligent enough to do the same.
NLAP chapter 22 . 7/7
Hi! I'm loving this story so much. Thank you for sharing this. I was wondering if you were planning to continue it.
Alix chapter 22 . 7/6
Hey, this is still my all time favorite fanfic and I'm just wondering if there's any possibility of you updating it? I would be willing to beta any further chapters if needed.
Halimede chapter 22 . 7/4
So I just reread this entire story from start to finish. I have to say, it is still one of the best Dark Lord Harry fics that if have ever read. The way you described everything, from the court, to the rules to becoming a Dark Lord, to Harry's emergence as one were all so lovingly crafted. Harry is just so complex a character, that, just like all the other characters in your story, you can't help but being enchanted by him and taken in. This will forever remain one of my absolute favorite fics. I really hope that you continue it one day. You put so much into it that it deserves nothing less.

Anyway! I hope you are doing well dear!
GoodVibezzz chapter 22 . 7/4
Lol there literally hasn't been a update since 2015, so guess it's abandoned? That's too bad, I really like reading this Oh well.
LasairFlame1962 chapter 22 . 7/2
This is such a fantastic story it's just a shame that it hasn't updated in so long. I would love to find out what happens
Sevins Miatrix chapter 21 . 7/1