Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Adunaphel1 chapter 22 . 22h
Sooo awesome! And Harry is a Dark Lord for real! -drools-
Update soon!
NessieMonster01 chapter 22 . 6/1
Waiting patiently for the next chapter before going all 'Lord Thanatos' on your assssssssss... :)
rigger42 chapter 22 . 6/1
Is there a horcrux issue in this universe? Harry shows no signs of pain or visions so I'm hoping not...he should be his own badass Dark Lord self without horcrux influence...
Elizabeth Lilian chapter 22 . 5/31
I really am in love with this story. Hope that you will show more death eater, ouroboros, tom, and harry interaction. Wondering how you are going to play it. I think it could be really interesting for you to further integrate them together, over time. Imagine how fascinating that "extended family" could potentially be. It could be funny and adorable(in a way), as well as completely frightening and deadly to outsiders, to see harry and his ouroboros have close relationships with death eaters, like bellatrix lestrange and barty crouch jr. And Harry/Tom build up and relationship is perfection. Good job. Excited to see when/how it will develop further!

And chapter 20 and 21 had to be some of your best chapters. Very nice.

Can't wait for your next update, and hope it is quick!

Great job! Keep going :)
Annabeth Volturi chapter 1 . 5/31
Read this whole story so far, and I love it! I want more!
Landydou chapter 22 . 5/27
Is been a while you dont post. I hope the next chapter is coming soon.:D
R. A Cross chapter 22 . 5/27
Please update soon
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 8 . 5/26
harry and tom, tom and harry, hah.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/24
I don't understand. Dumbledore had Mrs Figg there to Survey Harry, so if Harry was moved to an orphanage, Mrs Figg would've immediately alerted Dumbledore. And even if for some reason she hadn't realized the Dursleys never took Harry in, Dumbledore has instruments to Survey the Blood Wards to ensure Harry is safe from outside attacks. If Harry never lived with the Dursleys, the Wards would've failed and Dumbledore would've known much earlier that Harry wasn't adopted by the Dursleys.

I just feel like there are many plot holes here. You probably explain it all later in the story, but right now many things do not make sense.
yuriko chun-li chapter 22 . 5/22
Hola...puedo decir que tu fic me encanta y aunque podria escribir esto en ingles...me da cierta pereza...puedo jurar que muchas espaƱolas estan esperando a que sigas actualizando... me encanta la relacion de voldy y harry es tan...! dasdasdasĀ” en fin espero actualizes pronto
scarlettmeadows chapter 22 . 5/19
I'm really enjoying this fic _ can't wait for an update! :)
edf-k chapter 22 . 5/18
Oh my god! Love this story so far. The interactions and relationships you've outlined and worked with are just delicious to read. I am looking forward to more as I know we'll have some conflict with the Death Eaters/Ouroboros (it's only natural given the two different ideologies that are attempting to merge). I do wonder about the unmasking of the Ouroboros, those D.E. are in for a shock due to the ages of these people when combined with their ruthlessness/dedication. It's impressive what Harry has done so far.
scarlettmeadows chapter 19 . 5/18
Waiting for their first kiss... :D
scarlettmeadows chapter 18 . 5/18
Very exciting! _
scarlettmeadows chapter 17 . 5/18
Nice. Harry actually has some conflict to cope with _ loving how Tom's faster to take the leap of faith than he is...and that Tom's kinda proud of Harry for his restraint. Nicely juxtaposed _
4,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »