Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
sifshadowheart chapter 22 . 3h
I love this story, I re-read it every month or so waiting for new updates :) I'm personally cheering for MODHarry to make an appearance.
O'toole chapter 22 . 8/26
I'm in love with your writings and in particular this story. It's an amazing read! I've been following this story for years and reading the others that you've written. You should be proud, you have many fans. Thanks for a great read!
guest 2 chapter 22 . 8/22
please update soon
The Funny Apple chapter 13 . 8/19
i love this fanfic
I want to steal your writing abilities, seriously your work is amazing! It's interesting, fast paced but detailed enough to be accepted, and also slash. I could keep on going but I don't want to waste your time, at first I was skeptical because of the description, but now I know better than to doubt them. Really this story is just, wow. Anyways I really like how albums is kind of in denial of Harry being a dark lord, it's hard to hate him because he isn't "evil" like in most stories. I'm torn because of this and the fact that I really love some of the orders members. I'm also waiting for the slash scene that's obviously going to happen, maybe someone will call the dark lord a pervert or pedophile :,D please do update soon! I look forward to the stories you write!
Nerilla chapter 7 . 8/16
Cunningly beautiful and swaddles the reader's imagination in a dark fairytale like no other - I was most impressed by the tale's ability to invoke sympathy in the audience for what is evil and sinful, I believe that only a very talented author can manipulate the audience in such a way. Bravo.
HappyBunny2377 chapter 22 . 8/15
Really awesome fanfic. Hope you update soon
Maybe Snape will finally meet his fall...
lightwalnut64 chapter 22 . 8/14
for the love of merlin and morgana update please im screamminnnnnng this fanfic is simply perfect
bobbyh34 chapter 22 . 8/13
Write more please
Katepatterson chapter 22 . 8/11
WRITE MORE! I am salivating at the though of a lemon and some more awesome dark lord Harry time. I think it would be really cool to see the reactions of the obarous members parents when they Find out what there kids are doing.
justhailey chapter 22 . 8/10
please please please in begging shamelessly here please update this story!
fierydeamon chapter 22 . 8/10
I have just spent the past 10 hours reading your story from the start to the latest chapter. Wow. Just wow. I love this story so much and seriously cannot wait for the next update. Finally Harry will (hopefully anyway) stop running away from Tom! Their teasing relationship so far has me hooked for more! Thank you for this beautifully dark story.
LovesDragons chapter 22 . 8/6
Love it. Harry is a great Dark Lord, and the Ouroboros are wonderful.
KellyM chapter 22 . 8/6
Omg, Your story is absolutely brilliant, I love it, I can't wait for the another chapter...continue writing 3
thu from vietnam chapter 20 . 8/5