Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
LiLbOoKwOrLd chapter 22 . 2h
I absolutely love this story, I have reread it three times already and I still love itThe way the love and devotion the characters feel for Harry is written, I almost feel like I should pledge myself to him too, so taken was I with your story...
It was almost like I was living a double life, I even dreamt of it at night during the few days I spent reading it!
Thank you so much for sharing this, it made me almost squeal at the exciting momentsI hope you'll update it one day, and I'll be watching out for it, but I understand if you don't, I also have a story or two on another site that I haven't been able to continue in a few years...
Best of luck in life
x
Anonymous chapter 21 . 8/12
Bellatrix Lestrange and Luna seem pretty similar, laughing on a battlefield.
Chaiiiii chapter 10 . 8/10
I WAS RIGHT IT WAS LUNA! OMG HI LUNA!
Ha Phng chapter 22 . 7/6
Please update the stories; I've been waiting for this for a long time; thank you:)))
Mamy 83 chapter 22 . 6/10
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
i love you chapter 22 . 6/3
hey, as in the topic I love you and your work, this book is one of those that is hard to find in this subject on Polish Wattpad. I met her thanks to a girl who translated it into our language and published it on Wattpad. I usually don't read English-language books because this language is my enemy No. 1. Therefore, forgive me if something is incomprehensible, but my uncle Google helped me translate .. :)
When the translator wrote that, unfortunately, there is no continuation, I was sad and very surprised - this book is written at the level of the best authors in the world, despite the fact that it is only fanfiction. I immediately went to the link to the original and that's how I ended up here. I know that despite these few years there are still people here and on Wattpad who are waiting and still counting on the continuation. There are over 2,500 people on the Wattpad! I don't know how many people are waiting on this platform because I have never used it, but there are certainly those who wait and believe like Death Eaters in Voldemort ... Think about it ... You have created something amazing, all yours ... a lot of time and effort ... It is a pity to waste it ... Come back to us and finish this story ... Come out of it with your face, because you created it and you should be proud of it! :)
Louna chapter 22 . 5/30
Hey, I love your story. It's almost facinating as Harry seems to be :)
I just want you to know that if you continue, I will be please to read it.
Thank you for this wonderful story.
Me chapter 9 . 5/22
WAYNE! i loved puffs!
ellydarklight chapter 22 . 5/17
I know it's been 7 years, so you probably won't update the story anymore; however it remains one of my favorite fanfictions
Harunoseven707 chapter 22 . 5/6
I hope for another update on this fanfic
Harunoseven707 chapter 15 . 5/5
At least Dumbledore is calm here
Harunoseven707 chapter 8 . 5/5
I love their dynamic. a little brother who idolizes his older brother and would do anything to please him so that he can be praised by his beloved older brother. a little bit of a puppy retriever personality in draco bcuz he practically is so happy when harry approved something, but that also goes to all of his court but still this is different. especially when he came to Harry about his problem of being evil and Harry being the absolutely wonderful brother he is assured him. i almost cried tears of joy from so much wholesomeness (aside from the sadistic tendencies but that scene gave me absolute satisfaction seeing them in action (even tho it's just Harry doing most of it) it reminded me of some badass scenes that i would play in my head. also imagine the place so dark and only little light can be seen in the alley and that little light illuminated their faces that somehow made their ryes glow so menacingly with such angelic smiles on their faces. if it weren't for the shadows you would think that their little angels).
Harunoseven707 chapter 6 . 5/5
Oh and i must admit, tom calling himself quirrell is just plain weird but I don't have a problem with it cuz it just makes the chapter more amazing, and i kinda hope you would publish chapters again, even if that chance is very slim in my opinion
Harunoseven707 chapter 6 . 5/5
Damn I can't really hold in my amusement with their interactions. it's just so adorable and cute and so satisfying and amazing. I can't find more words to describe what im feeling but i feel like my heart and lungs are about to burst out of my chest (lungs because I've been holding in my squeal of excitement when some scenes appear that i consider cute).
Harunoseven707 chapter 4 . 5/5
Theodore and Harry's friendship will be so cute and adorable in the future
5,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »