Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Trainion chapter 17 . 2/14
Fuck it
Pegueng chapter 9 . 2/14
How, in Merlin's soggy underpants, have I missed this nugget all these years? What an absolute awesome story, so far. No technical errors that I've noticed, no inconsistencies, very sly and cunning but nothing overdramatic. I am only slightly worried if it will become a romantic pairing with TMR... That is not my preference... Buuut... Let's keep on reading.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
yourfoxydope chapter 8 . 1/18
mary sue
Victory Flow chapter 22 . 12/13/2023
I found this masterpiece three days ago. And I must say that I love so much. I think, I can't express how this story make me happy and satisfied. It was really the best story with such plot I have ever read. Thank you for such book. I can't say that it is only fanfic.
technofan555 chapter 22 . 12/11/2023
Hi pls update...i love ur work sk much
Night Cat chapter 22 . 12/10/2023
Please continue.
Anon chapter 8 . 10/28/2023
50K isn't that big a number in some cases. Take the South Korean Won for example. 50K Won is is currently $36.87 in USA dollars. Pocket change for some really.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
La suite est-elle possible ?
dawn manabat chapter 16 . 9/17/2023
this is one of the best stories here in fanfic i just hope you continue thank you for sharing it to us
maiqsmail chapter 22 . 8/30/2023
Beautiful fanfic. Very good dark!Harry. Closest dark lord protagonist I've seen was in Pygmalion by Colubrina and even then it was TMR, not HJP.
This Harry J. Potter is not even OOC, is complete AU.
Too bad it ends so abruptly right when the going gets hot. Curiously, but the fics gets abandoned shortly after slash scenes finally start coming out. Coincidence or author stopped being confused by his sexuality mid-writing? Hehe.
Well, anyway, I think it's a worthwhile fanfic even despited its incompleteness, and I usually do not even read abandons.
maiqsmail chapter 14 . 8/29/2023
I don't mind slashing, but why every single one is geh? Returnborn gay, Remus/Sirius, Lucius/James. Where diversity and heterosexual pairings?
maiqsmail chapter 12 . 8/29/2023
I wiLl nEveR aBanDOn thE sToRY
Last updated: 2015
Yeah, sure, sure.
maiqsmail chapter 11 . 8/29/2023
Finally Tom is here, took him only few years.
maiqsmail chapter 6 . 8/28/2023
Moldypants wetting his mouldy pants and salivating turban seeing twink femboi shota? Sign me the heck up.
5,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »