Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
yasha chapter 22 . 5/16
author where is the continuation?
Roma chapter 22 . 5/16
Is there a sequel somewhere?
AQUA FIRE PHOENIX chapter 17 . 4/5
I am eonder how Dumbledore didn't recognise Tomas Nacht.
Alexandra chapter 22 . 3/17
I still really hope for a sequel, such an abrupt ending is disappointing... I would like to see more "fire" in the relationship between the lords.
Trainion chapter 17 . 2/14
Fuck it
Pegueng chapter 9 . 2/14
How, in Merlin's soggy underpants, have I missed this nugget all these years? What an absolute awesome story, so far. No technical errors that I've noticed, no inconsistencies, very sly and cunning but nothing overdramatic. I am only slightly worried if it will become a romantic pairing with TMR... That is not my preference... Buuut... Let's keep on reading.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
yourfoxydope chapter 8 . 1/18
mary sue
Victory Flow chapter 22 . 12/13/2023
I found this masterpiece three days ago. And I must say that I love so much. I think, I can't express how this story make me happy and satisfied. It was really the best story with such plot I have ever read. Thank you for such book. I can't say that it is only fanfic.
technofan555 chapter 22 . 12/11/2023
Hi pls update...i love ur work sk much
Night Cat chapter 22 . 12/10/2023
Please continue.
Anon chapter 8 . 10/28/2023
50K isn't that big a number in some cases. Take the South Korean Won for example. 50K Won is is currently $36.87 in USA dollars. Pocket change for some really.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
La suite est-elle possible ?
dawn manabat chapter 16 . 9/17/2023
this is one of the best stories here in fanfic i just hope you continue thank you for sharing it to us
maiqsmail chapter 22 . 8/30/2023
Beautiful fanfic. Very good dark!Harry. Closest dark lord protagonist I've seen was in Pygmalion by Colubrina and even then it was TMR, not HJP.
This Harry J. Potter is not even OOC, is complete AU.
Too bad it ends so abruptly right when the going gets hot. Curiously, but the fics gets abandoned shortly after slash scenes finally start coming out. Coincidence or author stopped being confused by his sexuality mid-writing? Hehe.
Well, anyway, I think it's a worthwhile fanfic even despited its incompleteness, and I usually do not even read abandons.
5,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »