Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
angitorreslps chapter 22 . 10/12
This is the second time i read this story. I think IS my favorite fic of harry Potter. The story, the characters all is perfecteven if the story hasn’t been updated in a long time), you are a really good writer . sorry for my English , but Is not my first language)
gibbstony chapter 22 . 10/8
Plesssss up date soon I love this story
WinterSoldiersSpouse chapter 1 . 10/8
this is a great story. Kinda sad it hasn't been updated
ceres575 chapter 22 . 10/6
when will you update,I love this story so much, this is my 14 time reading it
tom and harry sounds like the name of some silly cartoon lol
regulusarcturusblack42 chapter 22 . 9/22
This fanfic is amazing. While yes, it has many plotholes, Harry seems to be a Mary Sue and all, it is still fantastic. At least for me... I have seen the complains people have about this story- the slash, the 'too perfect' protagnist, etcetera etcetera. But there will always be people who love these sort of fanfictions too, like me and all the others here. Therefore, Miss Xanda, I just have a request... Please update this story when you have the time and inspiration to. Until then, I and my fellow fanfic-lovers shall wait. Thank You.
Sun Sun4 chapter 22 . 9/3
You work is so amazing to me that I sincerely hope you can continue to update. I hope to witness the birth of a Dark Lord with other readers. Look forward to your follow-up!
TH1811 chapter 22 . 9/3
So far it was a cool fanfic and much better that most of the dark fics I’ve read, I’ll admit I would’ve enjoyed it mor if it wasn’t a slash they’re not my favourite fic types, if you did one that wasn’t a slash then that’d probably be my favourite dark Harry fic but either way, good story would recommend.
Shriek26 chapter 22 . 8/27
This is an amazing story and I am so sad you haven't updated! Life gets in the way though. ️
This Story was amazing. It could have done without the Slash or any paring, but it’s still wonderful.
Drarry31 chapter 22 . 8/25
I,m Samira
Hello
My name is Ambre and I would like to translate one of your stories.
I am French and your story "The Rise of a Dark Lord" has already been half translated by
"Darkas Lyx-Cherry Cat" but it stopped so we French we do not have the continuation.
I wanted to ask your permission to translate your story for French people who want to continue reading your story in French
I will post the translation I have done on my Wattpad account.

I hope you will respond to my post positively and continue your stories they are so good.

PS: sorry i am not good at english so i hope you understood.
Perlz chapter 22 . 8/20
"Even if they had chosen different paths, even if it came down to them fighting each other, "

This is heartbreaking, to see the Malfoys not putting family first, but they love each other.
Why is Harry with someone else for a year if they all bore him?
Perlz chapter 7 . 8/20
Putting people down won't show me that you are better, it just shows that you are an immature brat"

Harry just put down Crabbe and goyle though; that's why Malfoy glared.
5,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »