Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
00esoteric00 chapter 22 . 9/20/2019
read this again for the fourth time. still amazing! still want to read more. please update
Weronika Szulc chapter 22 . 9/6/2019
This is END?
Because I don't know?
Carlaysia Belton chapter 22 . 9/1/2019
What happens next? We NEED to know. Please update soon.
Green-Silver-Ravenclaw chapter 22 . 8/26/2019
Please please PLEASE please please please
MARIANA chapter 22 . 8/25/2019
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN YOU UPDATE OR UPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER, I HAVE A LONG TIME WAITING FOR AN UPDATE OF HISTORY, DIE FOR KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL HAPPEN.
THANKS
bookworm1118 chapter 21 . 8/22/2019
This was at least my third time rereading this. (Review is on this chapter instead of the last because FFN only lets you leave one review per chapter.) It’s such an interesting take on how someone becomes/what it means to be a Dark Lord. I’d love to see an update at some point but I know that life gets in the way of stuff. No pressure about it! Just know that you have at least one reader if you do decide to continue.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 11 . 8/19/2019
Aww shit.. I just notice the warning note...
Sorry,, i stop
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 6 . 8/19/2019
I think the 'Dark Arts' is magic that requires mostly Negative Emotion, eg: hate, etc..
Then the 'Will to really hurt/kill/control the target'
It also the magic that maybe addictive,, the more you use it.
HonokaCrytsallo1617 chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
I've literally read this entire fic from start to finish like 20 times, amazing job!
HonokaCrytsallo1617 chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
don't listen to the hate comments please! this is literally one of my favorite fics of all time, I love the characters and plot! just because this isn't like cannon doesn't mean it's not amazing, it's called fanfiction for a reason!
stylo1 chapter 6 . 8/17/2019
like voldemort could ever tolerate a wizard who coule challenge him, it is afterall why he went after a baby.

god i hate stories where they suddenly make voldemort the good guy or not as bad as he seems. for all his brillance he was an idiot, you dont win a revolution with murder and torture

ill just stop reading here, one moment you say you dont care for your death parents cause it was war and who knows what they were fighting for, the next you find volemort mercifull cause he tortures and kills for a reason you dont know cause there are worse things then death.
this in no way makes sense, indifferent to parents who died for you and dismissive of their killer
stylo1 chapter 6 . 8/17/2019
yeah the professor who studders suddenly is interested in talking.

you may write really well but your plot is really lacking. though no more then jkr's it is also way to long
stylo1 chapter 5 . 8/17/2019
even when you look at the way the sorting hat judges, if you want a kid like harry to be better you put him in hufflepuff and show him love not in slytherin where everyone shows him contempt unless he shows power, exacly what you dont want him to do
stylo1 chapter 4 . 8/17/2019
so much of your story is geared toward making harry dark but a lot of it doesnt make sense. saying muggles are insects, yet they are the one using pens instead of a quil, they are the ones who did the study that talks about pathways in the brains, and it was not the muggles who abandoned him.
the disscusion on dark arts he does not even contemplate that true dark magic corrupts you, no he judges on the half assed awnser of a teacher who explains the fataly flawed pov from the ministry. he gives a very inteligent response but ignores something so obvious.
it feels like a setup
stylo1 chapter 4 . 8/17/2019
how does one focus on their will? i supose it is possible but if you need to will your needle to change and you focus on your will and not your needle...
ofc nothing is said about visualisation
5,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »