Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Guest chapter 22 . 4/2/2021
Por favor atualize essa história por favorrr
Ava chapter 22 . 4/1/2021
When will this be updated
moodysavage chapter 13 . 3/31/2021
Ah... chapter 13 ended on a better note... even though it has turned to more yaoi-ish when I was expecting more protege.
moodysavage chapter 13 . 3/31/2021
ugh...I have really liked dark Harry. You did a great job of establishing him, his personality and beliefs, and his court. But chapter 12 and 13 I don't like at all. Harry broke bones to make a point in Slytherin, he acts with a purpose to further his goals with threats, violence, whatever is needed. Torturing Pettigrew was sadistic with little purpose... testing spells. Percy and Cho? Overboard with no plan or purpose. It took away from Harry and the court being likable with their cunning manipulations to being unlikable with their wanton violence for the sake of violence. It was much more interesting having a Harry that was manipulative and cunning with restraint to plan and act for what will benefit him. Different from Voldemort and the terrorizing of everyone. It would be interesting to see him succeed being just as cutting as Voldemort without being a terrorist thug... a villian who makes everyone follow because he convinced them that they want to. unfortunately this totally went away from that in these 2 chapters. I'm going to continue but I think your story ju st lost the edginess that made it truly interesting.
R.A.B chapter 22 . 3/30/2021
Please update! I absolutely love this story... Can't wait for more...
Lilamanila chapter 7 . 3/23/2021
#BecauseTheoIsAlwaysFirst
yngoldfogee chapter 22 . 3/21/2021
Having read in one of your other stories your intention to update this soon I had to go back and re-read this one. Enjoying it as much as I had done previously, I am looking forward to the next chapter when you can get the chance.
jaydelynn1967 chapter 22 . 3/10/2021
This is really good. You have such an amazing plotline. I can't wait for 5th year! Harry should get more Sleepers, Bill included. Like, we need more of the other houses! Ravenclaws especially. They value knowledge. Basically make them see that the ministry forbids knowledge, magic, that's not even bad. That would be by far the easiest house to recruit in my opinion... Anyways! Please update soon! I would love to see more! 3 Jade
Littlesnake13 chapter 22 . 3/9/2021
I’m TRULY TRULY hoping you come back to this story. I first read it in 2017, and it’s 2021! I’m desperate to read more ;(
Lola chapter 6 . 3/8/2021
Cool!
aleafinastromysea chapter 22 . 2/27/2021
thank you ,for such a good writing style.
Eliza chapter 22 . 2/23/2021
Hola!
Oye seguirás escribiendo la historia?
Me encanta y enserio sería genial que la siguieras, no importa cuántos capítulos lleguen a ser, está increíble y amo lo que has creado
Marie chapter 6 . 2/22/2021
Honestly, this is one of the best Authors I have even seen. The writing style is graceful and smoothly flowing. If this was published as a real book, with different character names of course, I would buy it.
deckerolivia69 chapter 22 . 2/21/2021
please update
reader chapter 11 . 2/21/2021
Enjoying so much of this! I just had to say, that explanation of secret keepers and why it's such a unforgivable betrayal is ingenious and even better than canon! I thought it was beautifully poetic and made it feel so deeply poignant. It was genius. I LOVED it! Also, I love how the court is forming. Now they just need a hufflepuff and maybe a few more ravens? But he has still some years to go, so there's time. And with the triwizard tournament (if you have that happen) then he might start building allies internationally...I could see that happening. So many interesting possibilities. *goes back to reading the next chapter*
5,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »