Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Marie chapter 6 . 2/22/2021
Honestly, this is one of the best Authors I have even seen. The writing style is graceful and smoothly flowing. If this was published as a real book, with different character names of course, I would buy it.
deckerolivia69 chapter 22 . 2/21/2021
please update
reader chapter 11 . 2/21/2021
Enjoying so much of this! I just had to say, that explanation of secret keepers and why it's such a unforgivable betrayal is ingenious and even better than canon! I thought it was beautifully poetic and made it feel so deeply poignant. It was genius. I LOVED it! Also, I love how the court is forming. Now they just need a hufflepuff and maybe a few more ravens? But he has still some years to go, so there's time. And with the triwizard tournament (if you have that happen) then he might start building allies internationally...I could see that happening. So many interesting possibilities. *goes back to reading the next chapter*
l'ombre des larmes chapter 22 . 2/18/2021
Hey! I've read your story for i think the millionth time xD. I usually don't review or even read in english cause my english is quite bad, bt couldn't help when i've discovered your work some years ago... This fic is REALLY REALLY REALLY great, the characters are awesome (especially harry n sirius!). Even the way you tell the story is really cool! I hope so much to see one day the end of this story because you are really talented!
adelalovesmadara chapter 22 . 2/14/2021
I bookmarked this because I really like Dark Sirius (he's my favourite character) and there's not many of that out there. I hope you don't make Sirius depends on Remus so much in the future (because there's so many fics out there that attaches Sirius to Remus like... like limpet or something).
adelalovesmadara chapter 17 . 2/14/2021
This story would be so good and unique if it wasn't for Tom Riddle... wanting Harry. And Harry wanting him back. The gap between them... is like Tom and Dumbledore, but more.
darkest ambition chapter 22 . 2/13/2021
this is written SO magnificently, the lead up, the details, relationships and everything in between, it just FLOWS and I can't help but need to read more of it
loving Harry being the Dark Lord, his whole character is captivating, no wonder Tom is so enchanted with him, huh?tbh, I can't help but keep going back and rereading chapters, I love them so
I've read a few of your works (and I'm going to continue my journey) and I can proudly say I'm IN LOVE
and I reaaaally hope you still WILL update this story, it's just too awesome to be left like this, especially when our dear dark lords are just getting together . its been a while, yes, but I BEG FOR aN UPDATE
Guest chapter 22 . 2/13/2021
This fic is so awesome. Please come back to write more? Please?
No One chapter 7 . 2/12/2021
I failed to read it before as I was enchanted with the story but when I noticed it was Slash it did effect my view on it. I have no problems with Slash as a few great reads have been Slash but for once I was hoping for a non-cliche dark Potter story that wasn’t Slash.
Scy2007yay chapter 1 . 1/31/2021
this fanfic was absolutely brilliant and i enjoyed it a lot
Guest chapter 22 . 1/29/2021
Please update soon! I like the length of the chapters and how the story is drawn out, but not so much so that I get bored, it's a nice pace. A couple of grammatical errors but nothing dreadful. I really, really like how you portrayed Harry though, he's dark without having the abusive background that most other fics have, and he and Voldemort are truly equals. This is one of my favorite fics so please update soon!
Seakitty581 chapter 22 . 1/24/2021
It's amazing and I love it but I want more updates. Is that gonna happen?
Lonewolf97112 chapter 22 . 1/22/2021
This has been one of my favourite HP fanfictions to read, given that I binge-read over 200,000 words in less than two days...
I noticed that this story hasn't been updated in almost six years? Is it abandoned, or is it on an extremely long hiatus?
If you (the author) plan to update it in the future, I will look forward to any further updates.
Max chapter 22 . 1/18/2021
I don't know, how much comment I have make but I'll be doing it besause I'm still waiting. I read this story a lot of times and it'll be great to see the end. So I'll be waiting. Waiting and sometimes go there and writing that I'm still doing it.
ymianne chapter 22 . 1/17/2021
im still waiting for the update for this. its been too long ToT
5,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »