Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
OpalAugust2006 chapter 22 . 1/12/2021
Why why? Why no more? I believed that you would Never abandon this story but anyways this is great and amazing
denVE327 chapter 22 . 1/11/2021
i love this way too much. please consider continuing! your writing is really great!
vampwolfs chapter 22 . 1/7/2021
can I triple favorite it? please update!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2020
Loved the whole story. Please update soon.
Olusya chapter 22 . 12/27/2020
Какой провал! Я надеялась, что фанфик закончен. Рассказ потрясающий! Мне очень нравится Но, увы, эта история никогда не будет закончена...
Sterek4life28 chapter 22 . 12/17/2020
Please finish this ! I'm sobbing I need to know the rest
Guest chapter 22 . 12/16/2020
Prosím, pokračuj. Tento příběh je jeden z nejlepších které znám.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2020
Are you ever going to finish the story. I have read it a few times. I need to know how everything ends. Harrys now a dark lord but he still has along way to go to make magic free.
Coolfire30 chapter 21 . 12/12/2020
I'm sobbing...I really am... it's been so long... and I'm still so invested... it pains me truly...

Sometimes wish I could forget but them I remember... it's such a waste... such an riveting story Isigh*

on another note...I'm devastated to find out that my previous reviews this time around aren't able to be seen... but nevertheless, I shall hope that you come back...
Shahenshah.Aniket chapter 22 . 12/11/2020
Awesome! Please, please continue!
Jonewt chapter 10 . 12/7/2020
I'm so happy you have added Neville and Luna to the court
Dani chapter 22 . 12/6/2020
I love this so much!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2020
This is so fucking AMAZING! I love it so much I just binge read the whole story today
USA-Jeanette chapter 22 . 12/5/2020
This story is a guilty pleasure. You have created a story that is so fun to read that it is scary, lol It has been a long time since you have worked on this story and I sincerely hope you will once again grace us with a new chapter. Thank you for all of your hard work!
Evespyr chapter 22 . 12/3/2020
This is like the 3rd time I’ve read this story. I absolutely love it! Thank you for being an awesome writer!
5,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »