Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Daenyris chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
Hello,

I have to say that this is one of the best story's that I've ever read. You make us believe in everything that happens, the characters are delightfully evil, and all I want as a reader is Harry and Tom to succeed and read more and more about them.
I hope one day you'll give our mind peace with an ending.
Best wishes,
Dany
LiLSlYone chapter 22 . 4/17/2020
I loved! Won't there be a continuation ?
GrimMoonKitsune chapter 22 . 4/15/2020
GrossZombie chapter 22 . 4/13/2020
I'm not going to lie, I continue to check in on this story every couple weeks in hopes I'll see an update. I know it isn't abandoned but with the quarantine, I've been eager to see works reach completion. Perhaps it is my own voted on and impatience at work. This remains one of the most inspiring and riveting works I've ever had the privilege of reading. I'm sure I've reviewed before but it bears repeating nevertheless.
SlytherinHolmes chapter 22 . 4/12/2020
I've read this so many times and I love it as much as the first time i really hope you will update it one day soon.
Kiramiel chapter 22 . 4/11/2020
This is my favorite fanfic! It is my 5th time reading it and never gets old! (I absolutely Hate the fact that it is not finished though)
ProdigyOrion chapter 22 . 4/11/2020
10/10 a true DarkHarry fic, originally I wasnt sure if I wanted to read because I don't really like yaoi but I'd like to say it was redeemed by the other aspect and I'm glad I did read it. highly recommend
Guest chapter 22 . 4/9/2020
Please, please, could you please update? Or you could at least just tell us this fanfiction won't be continued. But I still hope you could update it. I might go and wait for 10 years then came back to see if you had updated. :")
syzygyy chapter 6 . 4/9/2020
Ajsajsdfjdkakakajshdga I don’t think I can show how much I love this fic
Loved the pre-slash and you can really see the development in the characters: they’re so well designed I can’t even!
Thank you for writing this, it constantly makes me happy. Many interactions are written so well as to invoke the feeling of euphoria and delighted apprehension. Thanks! :)
syzygyy chapter 5 . 4/9/2020
You are an amazing author and storyteller. I’m so immersed in this specific universe: I’d take it over canon any day. I’ll be always grateful for you bringing this to reality and you continue to inspire me.
syzygyy chapter 4 . 4/8/2020
A well-deserved ‘kudos’ goes to you and your beta. Your writing flows and carries the story masterfully in both dialogue and description. You are constant with personality and the voice of your narration is an effortless and interesting read, whilst the characters are smoothly and consistently presented. It’s inspiring and hopeful; thank you for doing what you do. It’s my millionth reread but your fic never gets old. Thank you for writing ️
syzygyy chapter 3 . 4/8/2020
You’re an amazing writer with outstanding talent. Your story is engaging and different and it draws people into a world where canon is so easily identifiable despite a completely different genre and type of story. It’s some words put together into a beautiful masterpiece, an impeccable work. You’ve woven a web of perfection and breathed life into it with flawlessly developed characters and an engaging and powerful writing style. You inspire me. Thank you.
syzygyy chapter 2 . 4/8/2020
I love this fic so so so much.
I’ve read nd reread it countless times, and I remember searching for this when I forgot the name so I could read it again. It’s a masterpiece. I can’t review this on the first chapter (as in the past I already did so) but even that first couple thousand words give me chills and express such an amazing feel and vibe; I don’t think that I’ll ever be able to prove how much I cherish and love this story. It’s so unique and exquisitely written, with developed characters and an enthralling plot. I’ll forever be in awe of how you write this.

I’d just like to say thank you. Thank you for creating this so that I and others can relish each read and enjoy every chapter.
Thank you so much for creating such a work. In my eyes, it’s perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Please please please please please please please please
Update! Write more please!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/4/2020