Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
NothingNooneZero chapter 22 . 11/3/2020
Oh my Merlin, I am absolutely obsessed with this. What a deliciously dark tale you've weaved! This has been truly beautiful to read and so sinfully wicked. I hope you know just how amazing you are as a writer. You've spun a story with a plot so intriguing that I fear any others I read will be woefully dull and unfortunately lacking in comparison to this gem. Thank you. I sincerely thank you for sharing and taking the time to upload this. May magic bless you and your family ;)
whalezebra chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
I love this! I would love to see more. I hope you continue to write!
Azera-v chapter 7 . 10/30/2020
Really miss this story.
WindsorMary chapter 22 . 10/28/2020
This story is so great! I’ve come back to it again and again. Hopefully one day you pick it back up and work on it again.
Spade Zi chapter 22 . 10/27/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
eriskin chapter 22 . 10/23/2020
God! This is a masterpiece, you really should continue.
MistressofFiction chapter 22 . 10/22/2020
One. Of. The. BEST. I'M so attracted to this story.
UJGHVTN chapter 22 . 10/17/2020
PLEASE UPDATE! this is just sooo good. it's been what, 5 years since you updated? I hope you update. I'll never stop hoping for this amazing story to update. Oh and you have a new follow. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16/2020
Omg this was amazing. I’ve loved every minute of it. I can’t wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
One word: pedophilia.
Cureofboredom chapter 22 . 10/13/2020
This story was truly epic - is there or will there be a sequel? Or perhaps it will continue? I would love to read more of this world!
Eli chapter 22 . 10/10/2020
Algún día se retomará este Fanfic? No sé cuántas veces lo e leído y siempre me quedo con ganas de saber que más pasaría...
Dumbledore se daría cuenta de la verdad? Marcus tendría la cabeza del sapo para su cumpleaños? A quienes de la orden cambiarían de lado? Espero en algún momento leer el final
Que estés bien y continua escribiendo :D
Eragon135790 chapter 9 . 10/9/2020
i always liked the twins. hell i even dislike storys were they are included in the weasely bashing(the same goes wiht bill an d charlie but that more because there simply wasnt even a real possibility for them to be bashed) great ff so far.
Big Dolla chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
You pairing him with Riddle a 50/60 year old man. You and the rest of the fandom that ships Harry x Voldemort are truly and utterly disgusting. It’s stories like this that contribute to pedofilia
Guest chapter 22 . 9/26/2020