Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Shiva1969 chapter 22 . 8/24/2020
I really love this story I hope you will continue it till the end
Skyler chapter 22 . 8/22/2020
Wow,just wow! Your book was so amazing! It was so captivating that I thought it was a real published book not a fanfic! Honestly I am surprised how this book turned out,I thought it would be somewhat boring,but holly shit was I wrong! You would make an amazing writer and probably sell a large amount of your books!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2020
It's my 3rd or 4th time reading this story and I still love it! Hopefully it will eventually be updated, but even just getting this much is awesome. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
i’ve read this story on wattpad is this the original story?
riddhi.soni1213 chapter 22 . 8/16/2020
It's really a great story. Please update soon!
m-6538006 chapter 22 . 8/15/2020
The rise of Harry Potter is perfectly portrayed. Can't wait for the outcome!
brthan15 chapter 22 . 8/12/2020
Please continue this story.
Boop bep chapter 13 . 8/12/2020
this story is really good but a 70 y/o is lusting after a 14 y/o
Hpfan24601 chapter 22 . 8/11/2020
This story is amazing. I’ve always liked dark lord Harry sprite and this one is absolute perfection. It’s sad that it is unlikely to be updated but it’s still one of my favorites.
gertrudie.lala chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
I haven't read this but I just might do it even though I know it won't be updated or finished... after all, its better to have loved than not love at all. Here's to hoping you will defy my expectations and actually finish this piece.
Nicole B chapter 22 . 8/9/2020
I love this! Please say you haven't abandoned it...
m.elmi6060 chapter 22 . 8/9/2020
when I tell you this story is perfection. this story is perfection. My heart breaks every time I realise this story is not gonna be updated but im happy that I got as much as I did. maybe one day I will see this completed by either you or another author but just know that your writing is amazing, that you have a talent and I can't wait for snape to get destroyed by Harry.

If I was asked what I thought harry would do to snape then it would be similar to what he did to that Slytherin seventh year. where he went into his mind and tortured him for three years when it was only 3 days. Rather than that though Harry could use his magic to see into Severus's mind and see his entire life. After then he could have lily torture him when he is 'asleep' for a year. once he wakes up Draco could torture him with Harry as Eileen Snape. I think that fact that those people were doing it to him would mess him up. the fact that when he sleeps he gets tortured by Lily evens for a year would make it even worse. she could even look like she did when he called her a mudblood.

But again that's just my thoughts on the subject. For all I know he could do it differently, However, from what we know of snape in canon and from this book he loves lily, Draco and his mother (but that could be just an assumption). the fact they were the faces he saw when he was being tortured and the fact that since Harry went through his mind he would have seen everything Severus wanted nobody to see. Meaningful conversations they had and arguments. The fact harry knows this could allow him to believe they were truly Eileen and lily that we're torturing him. lily as a spirit and Eileen as either a spirit or in the flesh.
Bella Lestrange chapter 22 . 7/27/2020
Hope there is more coming, content could be a bit more pg, as in not indulging as much in TomHarry talk.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2020
Who else has reread this like four times and still gets depressed that it won’t ever be updated when they reach the end
TaestyMochi chapter 22 . 7/15/2020
will you update this masterpiece? It's been 5 years...
5,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »