Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
This is genius! I love it!
Coolfire30 chapter 22 . 7/7/2020
I am still screeching.

PLEASE.

Will you ever come back?
Coolfire30 chapter 15 . 7/6/2020
Every time I reread this story... my heart aches for Severus...I try...I do so try... however... It's difficult to find it in my heart to like this version of Severus...

On another note, I still live for Nacht and Harry's interactions!
Marla.04 chapter 22 . 6/28/2020
You probably get asked this question a lot, but I still wanted to know if you will write a sequel or something like that.
bel.ramosicloud.com chapter 22 . 6/26/2020
5 years later and I’m sitting here expecting an update when I know there won’t be one
Snaperocks chapter 11 . 6/15/2020
Great Story! I love the blessing you added to their paper! I am curious if it was made up or does it actually come from somewhere?
Bb34 chapter 22 . 6/15/2020
Please update
Bb34 chapter 5 . 6/14/2020
This fic is really good.
Lakamp chapter 22 . 6/13/2020
a história é tão boa. achei ela no wattpad. A história é incrível! continua!
bella.beau.14 chapter 22 . 6/13/2020
Love it
Archimedes chapter 22 . 6/10/2020
This story is so incredible, it’s probably one of the best fics I’ve ever read. The plot is so excellent and always keeps me engaged and the writing is absolutely wonderful. The only thing I despair about is the fact that I never got to see Tom’s reaction to their twin wands. May inspiration take root in your soul.
Slytherclawqueen325 chapter 22 . 6/9/2020
This was such an extraordinary story. Please update this. YOU said- PROMISED that you wouldn't abandon this story. Have you? Please update, or I'll knock you off your broom!
Slytherclawqueen325 chapter 7 . 6/8/2020
Uhhhhhhhh! THis story is extraordinary. This is one of my favorite fics, and I can not comprehend my appreciation to you for writing this bloody brilliant story. I don't even know if you are alive, but I will still ask for you to update this masterpiece.
Jaspersgirl1983 chapter 22 . 6/7/2020
this is a good story. I actully only read it cause i thought it was complete. When are you planning to update?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2020
Please please please please please, come back to write more of this.
You're awesome.