Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Kiramiel chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
Please update it soon! I can’t wait!
DredgenUmbra chapter 21 . 11/8/2019
I hope you update soon can't wait to find out how they will take over Wizarding Britain and pls don't drop this story since this is the best one you've made and i love it so much 3
ice-phoenix11 chapter 22 . 11/2/2019
This story is amazing! Please could you update it soon?
Kiramiel chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
Please don’t drop this story, it is AMAZING!
burtonlaquinta chapter 22 . 10/17/2019
I love this story so much. I started it a while ago and read a!l the chapters but it was so long that I forgot the name. I have been searching for it ever since. I am so glad that I found it. This story is simply amazing. It is wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this. It is one of my favorite stories. I love Harry so much. He is so amazing. The loyalty ouborus has for him is wonderful. Please please PLEASE don't drop it.
momitonanami chapter 22 . 10/15/2019
i came here because a read this story in spanish (from wattpad) they give you the credits, obiusly, but a want to see if the history will continue, and im so relieved when i see that this history isnt ended at all, thanks for this beautiful reading, i will still reading it from here uwu
thevindicoatrum chapter 16 . 10/12/2019
I love the two of them , there couldn't be two characters more perfect for each other than those challenge, that chase , that fire is what makes all of this all the more interesting.
thevindicoatrum chapter 8 . 10/11/2019
you are absolutely right.
be afraid!tremble before us!
Dark lord harry and Dark lord Tom approach!
I fell of my bed laughing at the sheer hilarity of the situation.
fatumemperor chapter 22 . 10/8/2019
Gods above, this story is just so captivating, so enthralling! I‘d be truly delighted if you updated it, hope the chances of such occurrence still remain.
howmanyshipscanashippership chapter 22 . 10/5/2019
Is this story still being written?
DredgenUmbra chapter 22 . 10/5/2019
PLs update i love this story so much don't betray your fans and stop writing this story pls update i beg you
introvertnerd chapter 22 . 9/28/2019
Heyy... this story is exactly what I have wanted! The plot is so Amazinggg and it's all so thoughtful. I hope you update soonn
LandWhale172 chapter 8 . 9/26/2019
I have to admit, I’m strictly ‘penis goes into vagina’ when it comes to romance novels, but the way you’re writing this story? Why, it would be a sin to stop reading for something so mundane sexual preference.
00esoteric00 chapter 22 . 9/20/2019
read this again for the fourth time. still amazing! still want to read more. please update
YukiYoruKitsune chapter 22 . 9/6/2019