Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
lynariz chapter 22 . 7/18/2019
I wish there would be an update to this story.
Beth chapter 22 . 7/17/2019
I can’t wait for an update. I love this story soo much!
firephoenix1109 chapter 22 . 7/16/2019
I would love to see an update on this story. It’s wonderful and your way of creating a dark Harry is great. I was interested in where things would go with Bill and in the next year of Hogwarts, so any new chapters would be awesome if you can, though I know it’s been a while.
StoriesMakeLife chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
I love this story. Though there is a problem that only appeared now: there is NO WAY that Albus Dumbledore wouldn't recognize the old look of Tom Riddle. And from the next chapter I even see A.D. and T.M.R. face to face - and it was clearly stated before that T.M.R. returned to his old looks. No way. Impossible that the director is obvious.
thecatleader chapter 22 . 7/13/2019
I've got to say that this this is my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction so far. I really like the fact that Harry created his own group instead of just joining the death eaters or being Voldemorts equal but being alone for the most part.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 22 . 7/11/2019
ahhhhh i need a new chaptert
ReadingBooks2018 chapter 22 . 7/10/2019
please, please, please update! I love this story so much!
ironhair chapter 22 . 7/7/2019
Why stop writing?
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
reading
Chayenne3004 chapter 22 . 7/6/2019
Please update, i’m in love with this story and I need to know how it continues.
mspears3175 chapter 22 . 7/6/2019
please update
mspears3175 chapter 12 . 7/6/2019
please update
12Fully chapter 22 . 7/5/2019
This is the best dark Harry story I have ever read. Such a shame it is left unfinished. Are there are other stories that are very similar to this type of dark Harry character?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/4/2019
are you ever going to finish your longer stories? they are your best work and your poll doesn't really work, does it?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2019
Love this story; I must have read it three or four times. If you ever get the chance to update I'll be looking.
5,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »