Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
thecatleader chapter 22 . 7/13/2019
I've got to say that this this is my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction so far. I really like the fact that Harry created his own group instead of just joining the death eaters or being Voldemorts equal but being alone for the most part.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 22 . 7/11/2019
ahhhhh i need a new chaptert
CapricornFics chapter 22 . 7/10/2019
please, please, please update! I love this story so much!
ironhair chapter 22 . 7/7/2019
Why stop writing?
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
reading
Chayenne3004 chapter 22 . 7/6/2019
Please update, i’m in love with this story and I need to know how it continues.
mspears3175 chapter 22 . 7/6/2019
please update
mspears3175 chapter 12 . 7/6/2019
please update
12Fully chapter 22 . 7/5/2019
This is the best dark Harry story I have ever read. Such a shame it is left unfinished. Are there are other stories that are very similar to this type of dark Harry character?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/4/2019
are you ever going to finish your longer stories? they are your best work and your poll doesn't really work, does it?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2019
Love this story; I must have read it three or four times. If you ever get the chance to update I'll be looking.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/23/2019
Hello ! I’m French and I love reading your story. I discovered it thanks to a translation and I continued the original version. I would like to know when you will continue to write this great story.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2019
i read the comments and saw that the story was abandoned... i’m gonna stop reading before i get too attached
candace.m.olufs chapter 22 . 6/17/2019
This was really great. I've always loved the idea of a dark Harry and this was done even better than many others I've read. I like that magic is basically approving of the dark lords and how their cause to free the magics seems like it is aligning with what the magic itself would want. Even if they aren't good people, it feels like the dark lords are what the magical world needs the most. I've always been a firm believer in maintaining a balance between order and chaos or light and darkness. I also like that Tom is a little bit more clever in this story. It never made sense for such an incredible talented and smart person to behave in such monumentally stupid ways such that a child could figure everything out.
Vick chapter 22 . 6/16/2019
Seguiras con esta historia?
5,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »