Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Guest lol xD chapter 22 . 1/13/2020
This story had me captivated for nearly an entire week. I binged tf out of this! It’s so good and the plot–AAAAHHH! I can’t believe it’s been so many years since you’ve abandoned this fic. I almost want to ask if I can adopt it and continue it so that others can see an ending. Ah, well, as a fellow author, I understand that not all fanfics will reach their desired conclusion.

I do truly hope that you one day comeback to this fic because it would be such a shame to let such a beauty go to waste in a sea of Potter fics.
Kouix chapter 22 . 1/13/2020
I’m so so had it doesn’t have continuation, you are such a tease
Uhhh
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12/2020
Just reread this story. Fantastic work. I hope that you continue this someday.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2020
this gay shit sucks
Tsuki Lamperouge chapter 22 . 1/8/2020
Hola, no sé si recuerdes este fic.
Espero que estés bien y puedas continuar con este excelente fic.
Yo lo leo con una traducción autorizada hasta dónde sé jajaja.
Gracias por escribir esta historia.
TatsuyaShiva4 chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
Please Update!
Eileen Prince Malfoy chapter 22 . 1/4/2020
I’m still waiting for another chapter of this fic. This is seriously one of the best fics I’ve read and I’ll remain hopeful for you to update it
Amelia Kays chapter 22 . 12/30/2019
Please update when u can. I find your stories enticing to read.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2019
fucking hell, yes!
Laurel-in-the-Sun chapter 22 . 12/25/2019
this story is utterly brilliant I wish you would update but I doubt you will as it has been so long
-A.C.A
Haruki Kazama chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
Omelas
CaptianLenne chapter 22 . 12/14/2019
I have been following this story since almost at the beginning. At least once a year I come back and read it again. Please give us a new chapter soon!
RCC Y HP chapter 22 . 12/12/2019
Abandonaste la historias? La vas a seguir? Quiero ver mas de Harry y Tom
Maiar15 chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
Lord of Erebor The other story is called The Right Side of hell by NeoMare it is very similar to this one I actually read it last week and then I saw this and couldn’t help but read it too
Zar No Koi chapter 22 . 12/11/2019
This fictional story has truly captivated my attention. Almost to the point where I have to force myself to study. I love that Harry Potter is seen as Voldemorts equal and that he still is affectionate with his followers. The part with Nott really got me. I hope you, as the author, will continue to make good reads in the future.
5,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »