Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
momitonanami chapter 22 . 10/15/2019
i came here because a read this story in spanish (from wattpad) they give you the credits, obiusly, but a want to see if the history will continue, and im so relieved when i see that this history isnt ended at all, thanks for this beautiful reading, i will still reading it from here uwu
thevindicoatrum chapter 16 . 10/12/2019
I love the two of them , there couldn't be two characters more perfect for each other than those challenge, that chase , that fire is what makes all of this all the more interesting.
thevindicoatrum chapter 8 . 10/11/2019
you are absolutely right.
be afraid!tremble before us!
Dark lord harry and Dark lord Tom approach!
I fell of my bed laughing at the sheer hilarity of the situation.
fatumemperor chapter 22 . 10/8/2019
Gods above, this story is just so captivating, so enthralling! I‘d be truly delighted if you updated it, hope the chances of such occurrence still remain.
howmanyshipscanashippership chapter 22 . 10/5/2019
Is this story still being written?
DredgenUmbra chapter 22 . 10/5/2019
PLs update i love this story so much don't betray your fans and stop writing this story pls update i beg you
introvertnerd chapter 22 . 9/28/2019
Heyy... this story is exactly what I have wanted! The plot is so Amazinggg and it's all so thoughtful. I hope you update soonn
LandWhale172 chapter 8 . 9/26/2019
I have to admit, I’m strictly ‘penis goes into vagina’ when it comes to romance novels, but the way you’re writing this story? Why, it would be a sin to stop reading for something so mundane sexual preference.
00esoteric00 chapter 22 . 9/20/2019
read this again for the fourth time. still amazing! still want to read more. please update
YukiYoruKitsune chapter 22 . 9/6/2019
This is END?
Because I don't know?
Carlaysia Belton chapter 22 . 9/1/2019
What happens next? We NEED to know. Please update soon.
royalpurpleclouds chapter 22 . 8/26/2019
Please please PLEASE please please please
MARIANA chapter 22 . 8/25/2019
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN YOU UPDATE OR UPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER, I HAVE A LONG TIME WAITING FOR AN UPDATE OF HISTORY, DIE FOR KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL HAPPEN.
THANKS
bookworm1118 chapter 21 . 8/22/2019
This was at least my third time rereading this. (Review is on this chapter instead of the last because FFN only lets you leave one review per chapter.) It’s such an interesting take on how someone becomes/what it means to be a Dark Lord. I’d love to see an update at some point but I know that life gets in the way of stuff. No pressure about it! Just know that you have at least one reader if you do decide to continue.
HAEVs Sha chapter 11 . 8/19/2019
Aww shit.. I just notice the warning note...
Sorry,, i stop